Card Stories, Card Game

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Sniper_Zegai

Card Stories, Card Game

Post by Sniper_Zegai »

I have posted a couple of threads about how the never seen card stories game for suikoden never came to be and how it could be applied to english audiences at minimum cost. Now what if Card Stories was a mini game throughout suikoden 6. You collect and keep the cards and you could trade them for armor or items exclusive to the characters on the card not completly different from the FF8 card game.

Good Idea, Bad Idea. All opnions welcome
PSX Emulator Questions are here, if you have problems. Ask and hopefully I can help. Formerly known as Seifer by the way.
Wicked_Rune_Bearer

Post by Wicked_Rune_Bearer »

i kinda like the idea but it would feel as if it was turning itself into that of an unlike suikoden feel similiar to the battle growth and buddy system in s3 and the 4 people battle partys in s4 but like those some people liked them some didn't so i guess i'm saying i wouldn't know how it would go but i wouldn't mind adding a card game into a sub-quest for the series.
A rpg-suikoden site that lets you choose your character and basically play suikoden on your computer as if it was on your ps console
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Suikoden_Legends
Sniper_Zegai

Post by Sniper_Zegai »

In FF8 the card game was just a side thing, you did'nt have to do it and you would'nt be hindered by it if you did'nt participate. But its a nice little add-on. And it would'nt really affect the game.
PSX Emulator Questions are here, if you have problems. Ask and hopefully I can help. Formerly known as Seifer by the way.