Who will fill the 108 stars for the last suikoden?

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Pollensalta

Re: Who will fill the 108 stars for the last suikoden?

Post by Pollensalta »

... lol, if all 27 true rune bearers showed up randomly out of the blue in the last Suikoden, I think I'd put down my copy and never finish it.

Fanfiction at its best. or worst.
Purr.
Geddoe 2099

Post by Geddoe 2099 »

The last Suikoden? should take place sometime after Suikoden III.

Edge would make an appearance.

Viki and Jeane would be there.

The main plot should circle around Persmerga and Yuber, definitely.
jonathan_priest

Post by jonathan_priest »

Pollensalta wrote:... lol, if all 27 true rune bearers showed up randomly out of the blue in the last Suikoden, I think I'd put down my copy and never finish it.

Fanfiction at its best. or worst.
Heh, I wrote a fanfiction with a semi-similar plot...didn't turn out too bad.

But yeah, I'm apt to agree. All the past true rune users, the game is no longer about 108 stars of destiny but the True Runes and I prefer them staying a plot subject, not the center of the plot.
"It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full...what matters is the glass."
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

that guy just got me serious.. HE S RIGHT! They are getting more perverted than before! Every next upcoming series, Jeane have to dress like a ---------- and now I'm just curious why don't they just make her wear something that covers her up more. And what he said was right about thinking about the ending of suikoden. DOn't rush the series because I bet none of you ,nor I, want Suikoden to end yet. Imagine if SVI was the last one, I bet all you guys be upset
Nick Bruiser