Returning Non-Heroes in a Hero Role

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
bripod91385

Post by bripod91385 »

Falenan_descent wrote:You know though...the Stars of Destiny are able to change fate. So, what if one of them decided to break fate and attempt to change their star? :) How's that for a plotline!
My thinking is that a game based on Yuber (here come my own beliefs on him) telling his story before he got the Hachifusa Rune (Eightfold Rune); which in my belief (based of those of what we know/believe about the Eightfold Rune) changed him, possible changing his star all together seeing as it seems to be some kind of a demon rune(again my own belief). Holes in my theory I know. Comments
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Besides Leknaat, Fukien and the tablet guardians (Luc, Desmond, Zerase), no one else seems to care much about the Stars of Destiny deal in the games, tbqh.

Though I suppose giving those 108 more spotlight than simply a "best ending" bonus would be a nice change of pace.
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

In terms of non-heroes returning in a hero role, it doesn't necessarily mean they have to be THE main character or anything like that, but that they would have a larger role in the story. There are quite a few characters that I'd like to see have a larger role.

Also, there are a few non-stars whom I'd like to see as stars in the future, like Pilika, etc. I'd love to see what she ended up like as an adult.
Purr.
TOAMN

Post by TOAMN »

They could do something like in III, where neither, Chris, Hugo, or Geddoe, had the Tenkai Star, but they were still main characters. They could bring back old characters as "main" characters, and still not have them change their star.
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

The reason Hugo, Chris or Geddoe were never the Tenkai star was because they weren't the master of the castle. Thomas was the master so he's the Tenkai star, maybe that has something to do with it? And off topic a little bit...
Sniper_Zegai wrote:Hmmmm this is interesting. Ive always wanted to see Genkaku's point of view in Suikoden 2. It would be the same land, different timeline. Old characters seen in there youth. Historic events played out. Neclord destroying North Window for example, But you never know!
That would make an interesting storyline for perhaps a Rhapsodia/Tactics game, if they ever plan to make another one that is.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
Gamer1826

Post by Gamer1826 »

Pollensalta wrote:Also, there are a few non-stars whom I'd like to see as stars in the future, like Pilika, etc. I'd love to see what she ended up like as an adult.
That is actually the one character that I'd really, really like to see come back as a main character.
TOAMN

Post by TOAMN »

When I said that I was simply pointing out that before III all the heroes were Tenkai Stars

Edit: Never mind, reading that it looks stupid, seeing as there was only two heroes, and I make it sound like there is a bunch of 'em.