Suikoden 6 Hero background.

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
eternal_sins

Post by eternal_sins »

Well, I had this dream that I'm playing 'Suikoden VI' don't excited yet...it just a dream...

This is wad happen....

The timeline...maybe after both suikoden 2 and 5...
the war invilve in both falena AND umm what is that place...hmm the place you need to get there by taking a
ship from Etrise..

And wad funny is the prince and Lyon return with a child who probably 15 year old...prince an lyon is around 35?HAHAHA :lol:

Ok..the game was like cool..the strategy battle were more like nicer..
that what i could remember...i always remember some of my dream eventhough i just wake up...(OR TOTALLY FORGET ALL) :shock:

Oh and Prince Lyon child was the main character....
:D
Don't say it suck or whadever....i do not know the rune...as my alarm went off.... :(

If this were true...its a spoiler then hehe.Coz i do have lot of my dream which came true....of course the one that is more realitics :wink:
Memori cinta berbunga
Pun menghinggap di ingatan
Seperti sang merpati di dahan
Puas sudah ku berusha
Ku melupakan segalanya
Namun senyum mu masih... ada...

-Merpati

Sang By: Hady Mirza
Winner Of Singapore Idol 2
www.hady-mirza.com
Masaya

Post by Masaya »

Although my romantic side, would love to think about the Prince and Lyon's child. I really don't think they are going to use him as the new character. They really havn't used a the child of a past hero though, that would be a very interesting background since it would already have been played.

I was more over thinking the hero could be a random Bum from the Northern Outlands, or Kanakan. Who accidently stumbles across a True Rune in which a evil nation leader is after. Finally this bum who has had a huge bad run of luck and a terrible selfesteam, is thrown into raising a revolution and fight for something he never though he would believe in!..*takes a breath*
eternal_sins

Post by eternal_sins »

Masaya wrote:....is thrown into raising a revolution and fight for something he never though he would believe in!..*takes a breath*
I'm doing it now...*BREATH DEEP*
Having a bum as main character are too much A bum..
Maybe a child running from home..I mean like this Tenkai is running from his home as his uncle/aunt torture him(related to the emperor of the town...)
Then finding the rune in a new way example,a mysterious lady he came across tell him his future and gave him the rune.Then the lady pass away
hold on.... :cry:
Continue...that how he got it fight against empire recruit SoD and so on...
Memori cinta berbunga
Puas sudah ku berusha
Ku melupakan segalanya

-Merpati

www.hady-mirza.com
Masaya

Post by Masaya »

I think they should pull it more along the lines of defending from a invaiding nation, rather than the repetition "rebelling" against the evil ruler deal. Infact how come suikoden 2 is teh only one with a storyline that the enemy ruler in the end really isn't even that bad..I still think having a hero stumbles onto the rule by anything but fate, and is forced to fight for something he doesn'te ven believe in would be more interesting..Kind of make us hate the maincharacter.. or make him the evil invaiding force!
Amagoi

Post by Amagoi »

Am I the only one that thinks it would be cool to go all the way back to where Hikusaak first got the Circle Rune and established Harmonia? It would be pretty far back but it's not as far fetched as a Sindar-Suikoden..

edit: Oh wait, nevermind. There's a whole thread of that in character theories.
nice_cyclone

In PS3?

Post by nice_cyclone »

I heard that Suiko 6 will be in PS3.
It is good, coz it will make the graphic better!
But, it will decrease my money...
For the storyline,
i hope there is no sea again, we talk about green life.
Many park,,,
Oh, i hope Suiko 6 was in modern city!
Am i dreaming??? :wink:
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

It's as far as i know not confirmed which console it is going to be on at this moment and as for modern city i think they shouldn't go any further into the future past SIII and they shold make SVI between games again to fill in more gaps and progress the story towards more, this would please alot of the current fans if the game focused on a new character but linked the games closer together.

It would please fans new and old possibly and answer lots of unanswered questions but not focusing on 1 thing for instance the Sindar!
Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward!!
eternal_sins

Post by eternal_sins »

i agree with Permerga...

They should fill out the gap they left behind so that people who is
still confuse and could not get the fact right could understand more
from what has been happening during the time. Also it good to introduce
new character or character which mentioned in previous suikoden.
Memori cinta berbunga
Puas sudah ku berusha
Ku melupakan segalanya

-Merpati

www.hady-mirza.com
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

Cheers man.

Firstly it's kind of Suikoden tradition to always have a new hero say thats a must and they definatly need to fill in gaps and im sure most people wen asked what the game should be most people will sway towards either Harmonia or Sindar or possibly the 2 together who knows, i don't think a game all about the Sindar would go down to well but links about it and certainly more knowledge but if they made it a Harmonia game and it became apparent that Harmonia had something to do with the disappearence of the Sindar then that would be good and also lik i said before a Suikoden about Harmonia could have many stories but corruption etc with high priest disappearence (still cant remember his name lol) would be good (if done right) possibly coupled with something to do with the Sindar race.

I would like to see familiar characters return so we can learn more certainly Yuber & Pesmerga would be great because there mysterious and not alot known abou them.
Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward!!
eternal_sins

Post by eternal_sins »

It possible it they tend to make it in Harmonia as long as they don't make
the gap bigger...

as for sindar, it possible as we should know what really happen back then but the story is to far behind...
It still good as we will know when people had this lust for rune power....

Ow man..I'm lame...
Memori cinta berbunga
Puas sudah ku berusha
Ku melupakan segalanya

-Merpati

www.hady-mirza.com
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

No the game shoudl take place around the games II & III and yeah the Sindar should be worked in there somewere.

Concerning Harmonia there are certain informtion that is already known which could easily be used as the plot of the game E.g. Hikusaak's rumoured disapearence, search for true runes and power. Just 2 possibilities and they could work in Luc & sasari possibly and that would satisfy the criteria of familiar faces that not alot is known about.
Frost Borui

Post by Frost Borui »

I think that Suikoden XI should star Mcdohls son, but not as the main character. The main character should be his best friend, sort of like a
Riou/Jowy sort of thing. Whatever country they are in would be at war, but in the middle of the war, an unknown army attacks and kills a lot of the citizens. During the invasion, the main character and son of mcdohl get seperated. Then the whole main character gets rune, becomes leader of army, gathers recruits thing happens. All the while he is trying to find the son of Mcdohl. He eventually finds out that by some sick twist of fate, Mcdohl's son becomes leader of the army that seperated them. The final battle could be a duell between them. I think it is a pretty good idea, and a believeable one at that seeing as it is unlikely they will put the son of mcdohl as the main character.
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

Suikoden XI?? Slightly way off at moment and that sounds a little to close to the storyline of Suikoden II and im sure that there going to do something a different surely involving Harmona or maybe the unknown western continent for Suikoden VI and who knows if they ever reach a point to make Suikoden XI :lol:
Lord_Amesius

Post by Lord_Amesius »

Theres a 150 year gap between IV and IV, VI will most likely try to narrow it.

If it went with a modern setting it would most likely machines powered by runes (Steam-punk).
Frost Borui

Post by Frost Borui »

lol, oops. I meant to put VI, I had a typo and once I put XI the first time it got in my mind and I kept putting it. Your probably right too about the Harmonia part, I ust thought it would be cool if my idea happened, but it is a little close to II as well.