Suikoden 6 Hero background.

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
dawn_rune

Suikoden 6 Hero background.

Post by dawn_rune »

I dun really know whether this topic came out..but have anyone wonder what Background will suiko 6 Tenkai have..
here are the previous one..

Tir:(Son Of Great General)
Riou:(Adopted)
Thomas:(Happen to be Son of Magistrate)
Lazlo:(he adopted rite?)
Prince:(A Prince)

Tenkai 6:(my dea is that he is adopted by the magistrate wife..but not as a son but a servant who were treated like a son...lame?)
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

There is a thread about this in Suikox.com I beleive.

What should be noted about Riou is that he is adopted by a war hero and Lazlo was of royal blood(though no one knew that). See the patern?
dawn_rune

Post by dawn_rune »

but Lazlo IS adopted by Commander Glen rite?
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

dawn_rune wrote:but Lazlo IS adopted by Commander Glen rite?
No, he was taken in by the Vingerhuts as a servant(yes a servant). But he was the son of Lino en Kuldes. He was on the Queens boat when he was a baby but it got destroyed so he got seperated from his parents and was found drifting in the ocean.. Or something like that. I'm not that sure about the specific details but he is the son of Lino en Kuldes.

EDIT: http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB2/viewt ... kuldes+son
dawn_rune

Post by dawn_rune »

it seem that all Tenkai are somewhat rich..
Futagi

Post by Futagi »

Not necessarily. Riou didn't seem to live in wealth or have any power or influence especially in Highland. In fact, he was easily made out into a traitorous criminal and about to be hanged along with Jowy. It wasn't until he went to Jowston, where his adopted father was known as a war hero, and led his army that he seemed to come to any power or wealth. And even after thw war, if you get the good ending, he chooses to step down from that power and wander.

Lazlo, although of royal blood, was a servant, not wealthy.

For the others, it seems more like their position serves more to give them a reason to get involved in the war. Although it's possible the 6th Tenkai will be an adopted child, it probably won't happen unless it fits into the main story somehow and it fits to how that character would get involved into the conflict.
Hello Suikoden-type people:D
Sickpup

Post by Sickpup »

dawn_rune wrote:it seem that all Tenkai are somewhat rich..
Well, Riou wasn't rich. Genkakku did not seem to have a lot of money. And only a very few people from Highland or the CityStates considered him a hero.

And Lazlo was taken in as a servant, so he probably didn't have that much money.
"Master Flik, you are immature. But that immaturity, that honesty was something I coveted.

And I'm sure that is why Lady Odessa loved you..."
dawn_rune

Post by dawn_rune »

so that mean all Tenkai somewhat related to the Rich and famous even the adopted...My theory for Tenkai 6 will be adopted
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Actually, if you look at the history of each Tenkai, they all are practically token heroes whom generally have no real power and stand in the shadow of some famous relative or benefactor. That trend will most certainly continue, but I would like to see a hero that comes from nothing and then establishes his own legacy.
Queens Knight

Post by Queens Knight »

I would like to see a Tenkai Star that actually has hair down there... :shock:

I know its a trusted and true trend of main protaganists being young teenagers in RPG's, but would it really kill Konami to make the hero in a future Suikoden actually older?

It's not like im asking for a 50 year old hero (although i wouldn't mind
that) but someone with a bit of maturity like 30 or so, but i suppose its hard to show emotion and maturity and what not when the hero is silent... :(
modi

Post by modi »

i agree that it would be better if the hero was a bit older but not even 30,i guess 20-25 would be good.
and his backgroung i would like hime to be a wanderer someone who know about runes or life not a complete ignorant kid
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

I would like to see HER (yes, her, it's about time there was a female Tenkai) be some sort of clergy from Harmonia or something. That would be sort of interesting.
Purr.
Tiger

yaeh

Post by Tiger »

i want a girl/woman to.. and i would love konami more if the tenkai was coloured or maybe an animal
Suikoden is not just agame it is a way of life
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Re: yaeh

Post by Oppenheimer »

Tiger wrote:i want a girl/woman to.. and i would love konami more if the tenkai was coloured or maybe an animal
Let's not get off topic. Those two ideas have already been discussed:

Race
http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=7080

Sex
http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=6842
Queens Knight

Post by Queens Knight »

I'd like to see a Tenkai star that has heavy ties to a religion, like being an assitant to a Bishop in Harmonia or maybe a clergy member of the country south of Falena.