New Duel System?

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Falenan_descent

Post by Falenan_descent »

There is no need for a new duel system! X_X If anyone was NOT using a guide, like me, I'm sure y'all can relate to Dolph's fight. Reading him was like reading a book upside down with distortion goggles placed on your head.

But there were some easy ones like Childerich "GRRRAAAHHHHHH"
Queens Knight

Post by Queens Knight »

Not really, i found Dolph to be fairly easy, he only got one hit on me, if you had to read body movements instead of just relying on what someone is saying it would be a lot more realistic then someone yelling out "Im gonna GET YOU!"
Bernadette Egan

duel system

Post by Bernadette Egan »

I liked the duel system in Suikoden V. It was kinda annoying when they said the same thing more than once, though. I thought it was kinda hard to figure out what Childerich (sp?) was gonna do in that one fight cuz all he really did was yell. At least I think he did.... I don't remember. Having to read body movements or whatever would be pretty cool, though.
Raftrider

Post by Raftrider »

Falenan_descent wrote:There is no need for a new duel system! X_X If anyone was NOT using a guide, like me, I'm sure y'all can relate to Dolph's fight. Reading him was like reading a book upside down with distortion goggles placed on your head.

But there were some easy ones like Childerich "GRRRAAAHHHHHH"

Ha, you had trouble with that jerk? I ruined their lives and had them make me a sandwich.

Way too easy.
Laharle

Post by Laharle »

hm... i also suggest a much more better animation of the duel. i know they were good but i want it lil bit more unique and longer animation fighting . i noticed its all short animation(especially wen an opponent use special move), tats my suggestion on duels
KoyuRedd

Post by KoyuRedd »

Laharle wrote:hm... i also suggest a much more better animation of the duel. i know they were good but i want it lil bit more unique and longer animation fighting . i noticed its all short animation(especially wen an opponent use special move), tats my suggestion on duels
Maybe have more than one animation per move?
[evil laugh here]