Female Tenkai

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Ushiku

Post by Ushiku »

Yeah, in a crazy nation similar to Nazi Germany, they were horrible to women, they had a 10 commandments of how to choose a husband/be a good wife. Also they were used as baby machines with medals coinciding with amount of kids they had, and basically their only job was to procreate the Aryan race.

It would be interesting to see a female tenkai fighting for justice and equality.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
czartiffac

Post by czartiffac »

You know this idea could actually pump Suikoden back up just the PR of a female character as lead always do. Like Yuna for FFX-2. Konami should just make sure the positive thing they did with SuikoV stays and the flaws fixed. :wink:
Ushiku

Post by Ushiku »

Well if they kept the same elements that they reintroduced in Suikoden 5 but had a female tenkai, then I'm sure that the critics would love it.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
CreationRUNE

Female Tenkai

Post by CreationRUNE »

How about a bearer of a True Rune who found a baby girl who turn out to be a Princess. The Princess was that of QUEENDOM FALENA. One day an Assasin try to take out the Princess and failed this prompted the Mother or the True Rune bearer to strike back at the Queen of Falena. The True Rune Would be The CREATION RUNE, The Sun, Twilight, Dawn rune Vs The Creation Rune. The Battle take place from The ZEXEN CONFEDERCY to THE ISLAND NATIONS FEDERATION AND FINALY TO THE QUEENDOM OF FALENA ITSELF.
Queens Knight

Post by Queens Knight »

um... :shock: ...why?
Falenan_descent

Post by Falenan_descent »

If there is a female tenkai, I'd love for the game to take place in the Armes kingdom. The women there are really pretty :X Plus it seems very middle eastern.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Re: Female Tenkai

Post by Oppenheimer »

CreationRUNE wrote:How about a bearer of a True Rune who found a baby girl who turn out to be a Princess. The Princess was that of QUEENDOM FALENA.
etc.

This isn't a site for fanfiction, just discussion. Thanks.
lucreborn

Post by lucreborn »

Well i dont want to fanfiction really but im really hopeing for pilka to be the hero in 6 and it taking place after 2 and before 3. Just something im hoping for probably wont happen though.
"I've always been alone, ever since I was born." ~luc suikoden 3~
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lucreborn

Post by lucreborn »

Awesome then! maybe konami will listen to the fans this time :P. Thanks for the link jowy im glad to hear of what others think of this topic your awesome.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

lucreborn wrote:Well i dont want to fanfiction really but im really hopeing for pilka to be the hero in 6 and it taking place after 2 and before 3. Just something im hoping for probably wont happen though.
I agree that she would be perfect for the job!

Her famous "..." lines of dialogue would fit the silent hero role seamlessly indeed.
Falenan_descent

Post by Falenan_descent »

I could see her now in some weird monologue in spoke dialogue...

"I saw it all...up in flames. I heard it all...the screams. I felt it all...the sadness. War. A three lettered word that sums up so many emotions, pain, suffering, greed, loyalty...this three lettered word represents that. But there's something I haven't told you yet. My name is Pilika and I have survived a war. This, my friends, is my survival and role I played in another war...The _________insert war name here_______"

Lol so corny I love it.
lucreborn

Post by lucreborn »

patapi wrote:
lucreborn wrote:Well i dont want to fanfiction really but im really hopeing for pilka to be the hero in 6 and it taking place after 2 and before 3. Just something im hoping for probably wont happen though.
I agree that she would be perfect for the job!

Her famous "..." lines of dialogue would fit the silent hero role seamlessly indeed.
Ya shes near perfect lol. Plus the story line would be good to. explaining where flick and victor are. finding jowy and hero and nanami of course. even though i know what happens mostly from reading the books and suikosorce infos :P.
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Of course, that would also go against the previously unmentioned and unnamed tenkai thing.

I think there's a chance we may see Pilika again, possibly much older and as a playable SOD, but not a Tenkai or anything.
Purr.
Occam Arkitect

Post by Occam Arkitect »

patapi wrote: Her famous "..." lines of dialogue would fit the silent hero role seamlessly indeed.

^^^^^^^^^^ XD

If this would've really happened, I bet she's still sad because Jowy had to cling on to his "3's company" and leave her. So her "...."'s can still be justified. :P