A possible plotline-Yuber vs. Harmonia

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
RageRune

A possible plotline-Yuber vs. Harmonia

Post by RageRune »

Yes it's another Yuber theory, but it's my first one so I guess it's refreshing for me. :P

So I was reading over Yuber's character file on the site and it mentioned how he has a hatred for True Runes. Now we know that Harmonia has constantly looked for true runes many times before, and that it holds 2 (or more) of the True Runes-True Earth and the Circle Rune.

Now Yuber is a merc that works with whatever causes chaos. So since the Circle rune is supposed to be about order and stagnation, then maybe Yuber might go against Harmonia or more specifc Hikusaak in order to destroy the Circle Rune. Then he could also set sights against Sasarai for his True Earth and put Harmonia in chaos (well more chaos than normal).

So that's my crazy little theory, I don't know if that would happen in the seires, but it could happen.
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

that sounds reasonable, it could happen but the next game will be in falena, ur idea could be in the last game
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Yubers hatred is supposedly only towards the Bright Shield Rune.
I hope everything is going delicious.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Yup, but there is evidence that Yuber loathes True Runes in general, as well. Yuber is seen complaining about the curse and when Yuber would be free from it. But, yes, it seems that Yuber bore a special hatred for the Bright Shield Rune.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Yuber appears to weak. Yuber is a cool guy and seems powerfull but he isn't a leader and is very likely bad in timing and strategy. Yuber is a mercenary and would very likely work under Hikusaak or its opposers. So its more likely that that scenario is performed by Pesmerga of whom we have less information about. He could posses these quality's.However we do not know if he hates True runes. Also we do not know wheter or not Yuber is controlled by the Eightfold. If that is so then Pesmerga might also be able to attain the eightfold rune but have the same traits as Yuber.

In my oppinion I think the Eightfold rune controls Yuber completely.