mythological creatures in suikoden

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Actually, Feather is in Suikoden II. Fubar is Hugo's gryphon in Suikoden III.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:Actually, Feather is in Suikoden II. Fubar is Hugo's gryphon in Suikoden III.
Aye, always mix those two up. Anyway its still a good idea...

Well 'on basis of the fact that it has a portrait Sars 'thinks the Dragon is a SoD. And I agree. Wether he will be a 2 slot character or a Mount is to be seen, however a 2 slot character wouldn't work very well with the Formation system.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Wraith wrote:
Angelis_Taleria wrote:Actually, Feather is in Suikoden II. Fubar is Hugo's gryphon in Suikoden III.
Aye, always mix those two up. Anyway its still a good idea...

Well 'on basis of the fact that it has a portrait Sars 'thinks the Dragon is a SoD. And I agree. Wether he will be a 2 slot character or a Mount is to be seen, however a 2 slot character wouldn't work very well with the Formation system.
How do you know that a 2 slot character wouldn't work well with the formation system? There might be a formation for large beast/creatures. I mean, we know very little about the system so a statement like that is based on nothing really.
I hope everything is going delicious.