Overthrow Harmonia~Formerly:"Just Got a Thought!"

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
YubersNightRune

Overthrow Harmonia~Formerly:"Just Got a Thought!"

Post by YubersNightRune »

Do you think that possible that one of the next games will be like S1 and you will need to overpower the Harmonian army and overthrow their crazed leader :?: Possible yes or no :?:

Edit by Oppenheimer: Specified subject
http://www.BodyBuilding.com Is all that you need!
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Oh yes, I think it's possible, dude!

It's also possible for Konami to release "Tokimeki Suikoden: Girl's Side" where you play as Nina, and try to become the girlfriend of Flik, Camus, Miklotov, and many others (Luc would be a hidden scenario unlocked only if you transfer data from Suikdoen 3).
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Do I think its possible another that 1 of the future games will be like suikoden 1?

In terms of story, yes

but nothing else would be simmilar

also there was no harmonian army or crazed leader in suikoden 1

edit: LOL SARS
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Sars wrote:Oh yes, I think it's possible, dude!

It's also possible for Konami to release "Tokimeki Suikoden: Girl's Side" where you play as Nina, and try to become the girlfriend of Flik, Camus, Miklotov, and many others (Luc would be a hidden scenario unlocked only if you transfer data from Suikdoen 3).
Ahaha. Would it be alright if I call you SassAdmin?
I hope everything is going delicious.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

People call me whatever they want to call me.

I actually won't be surprised if Konami makes such a game. Irem, a game maker in Japan, made an april fools joke out of it, announcing that they will be making "Doki Doki Suikoden," where you can choose to date one of 108 girls. They even had profiles for every single one of the 108 girls.

I also think it's possible that a future Suikoden would take place in Harmonia, and it can well be an internal rebellion. Harmonia is just way too big for an outside nation to get involved. It's possible that someone from the bloodline of a kingdom defeated by Harmonia to lead a rebellion though. Perhaps you the Tenkai star would bene be Hikusaak who lost his memory. The player won't even know, and he fights against the power-hungry and corrupt bishops and aristocrats.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:Ahaha. Would it be alright if I call you SassAdmin?
Hmm...where have I heard that before? :roll:
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

it would be cool to see a suikoden game were you are from Harmonia and are trying to take over other lands... you would get to see sasari
Dura Sinai

Post by Dura Sinai »

Harmonia I think is certainly likely. However as Sars mentioned, it would almost certainly have to be internal due to the size of this kingdom. Also, considering what we know of the culture and society there, it certainly has the seed for a massive rebellion. Simply look at the situations of the lands conquered by Harmonia we saw in the third game?
Futagi

Post by Futagi »

Oh yes, I think it's possible, dude!

*sigh* And the saddest part is a crazed fangirl like me would probably buy that game... :oops:
Hello Suikoden-type people:D
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

hmm, i just thought of something
ive never seen a harmonian village or like towns people or citizens
just government workers n stuff
its gonne be interesting when we get to be IN Harmonia
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Le Buque and Caleria were both Harmonian towns, where they?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Well, Le Buque wasn't originally part of Harmonia (and they're also merely third-class citizens), and Caleria is mostly a base, so they probably don't reflect what Harmonia is really like.

They could be considered "Harmonian villages" in a fairly loose sense though.
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

I agree, Le Beque was captured land and Caleria felt more like nuetral territory where the natives agreed to let Harmonia do as it pleased with. At any rate we haven't seen a full fledge 1st class citizenry city of Harmonia yet.
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

Well Le Buque wasnt in Harmonia
it was in the highlands, they just ruled that village and stuff....right?
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

Your thinking of Shara and L'Reniollue. Le Buque was just on the outskirts of the Grasslands and was captured by Harmonia and it's cizitzens made little more then lap dog slaves.