Suikoden I & II to be re-released on the PSP.

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
josiskrazy

Post by josiskrazy »

ive only played each of it for a bit, just to see how it looks since i dont know jpnese...but everything looks sharp...and plus they now can run diagonally (with new sprites)...which i think is really cool...hahaha...

a English patch is possible, as that what was done to Tales of Eternia before its EUR release...
Shinjite aisuru hito
Watashi no naka de kimi wa ikiru
Dakara kore kara saki mo zutto
Sayonara nante iwanai

Ano hi kitto futari wa
Ai ni fureta
Basel

Post by Basel »

There is one important thing that people did not mention. Suikoden I has a remake of the opening video :D. Unfortunately, Konami did not do a remake for Suikoden II opening video ;_;. And as josiskrazy said you can now move the hero in eight directions using the arrows or the analog stick.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

It's not a remake of the opening, it's the Saturn opening and it's been known for a long while now.
Destiny's Warrior

Post by Destiny's Warrior »

I was impressed by the 'juiced' up graphics of the games on the PSP. However, it was sort of annoying when some of the buildings move with you as you make a sudden move. But I suppose everything can't be perfect, Heh.

I prefer the Saturn opening to Suikoden I than the PSX version. The Saturn one just looks more... interesting in a way.

It's shame I can't read Japanese. I tried my hand at translating some of it, but; it just did not happen!
"It's called 'Sex Panther' by Odeon... It's illegal in 9 countries... Yep, it's made with real bits of panther so you know it's good."

"Are we about to get it on, 'cause i'm as hard as diamond in an ice storm..."
suikoaddict

Post by suikoaddict »

finaly i can play suikoden I this is the only one i did not play in playstation
luphpipi

Re: Suikoden I & II to be re-released on the PSP.

Post by luphpipi »

hmm,once i found GS2 on pSP.D languange was japanesse..is there any1 find in english languange..????oh ya,is there any1 hav PS emulator??i wanna play GS 1 n 2 in my PC.Pliss..If u hav send to huba-huba_makaritox@hotmail.com....tq..and plis it's edy setup.coz i dunt understand how to set up d emulator..TT.TQQQQ!!