Handheld Suikoden

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Kimimi

Post by Kimimi »

Well if that PS1 emulator is still coming along for PSP we may not have to wait for a port after all... :D
Any of the previous Suikodens would be perfect PSP fodder - no need to change anything to compensate for reduced graphics power/storage space = lower development costs. Combine this with the recent releases of the Suikoden 3 manga in the US, Suikoden IV and the upcoming Rhapsodia, and know would be pretty much the perfect time to talk about porting the old titles. I'd buy them. Hell, I'd buy two! 8)
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Re:

Post by Oppenheimer »

DragonKnight wrote:Suikoden 1/2 would be amazing for the PSP
Another interesting prediction that came true. Now if only it was to be translated.
Kimimi wrote:Well if that PS1 emulator is still coming along for PSP we may not have to wait for a port after all...
Also true, since Sony is releasing the old games on their download service.

We're pretty smart people! or is it that people guess everything and eventually some of it comes true ::-P
EternalOnslaught

Re: Handheld Suikoden

Post by EternalOnslaught »

Probley a little bit of both. I was wishing Star Ocean 1 & 2 would come to the PSP and now I am wishing for Persona 2 EP and IS now. Maybe it will come true.

They need to translate S1 and 2, localize them but didn't SCEA stop them? What about a PAL release? At least then I can play it without having to learn Japanese.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
Runemaster

Re: Handheld Suikoden

Post by Runemaster »

wow.. psychic suiko addicts. I wish i was one. ^_^
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!