Suikoden HD

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
freshmetal

Re: Suikoden HD

Post by freshmetal »

Lemmy Claypool wrote:These days I honestly feel that Konami moreso than any other publisher really just don't give a toss anymore and are just half-arsing as much as they can get away with.
I agree. They really don't even handle any of their flagship titles in-house anymore. Metal Gear Rising, Castlevania, and Silent Hill are all in the hands of third party developers now, and Kojima handles the main Metal Gear Solid series.
PSN: FreshMetal80
LanceHeart

Re: Suikoden HD

Post by LanceHeart »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:Cause Silent Hill: The Room was a part of Silent Hill HD, right?

And the fact that data transfer would be more or less impossible and the fact that Suikoden III was an early PS2 game and that no collection has had more than 3 games in it speak against it.
Sony *just* released a five game collection last month. However, I'll concede that Konami (sans Kojima) doesn't know what the hell it's doing anymore.
Formerly known as: Gothann