Raww Le Klueze wrote:Zer0 wrote:
It could work as a final step, bu you can forgive Snowe pretty much from the get-go, he's the one who refuses to join you, so it doesn't really work. If you had only been able to retaliate against him in the earlier scenes it might have worked better, as in the only choice was executing him or setting him adrift on the ocean like he did to you and then finally manage to forgive him I could buy it as a part of Razro's atonement.
Exophase wrote:Hm.. I'll try not to repeat what everyone else has been saying.. just some random stuff off the top of my head:
- Somehow make the game much longer, around 2's length at least
- Include some optional dungeons
- Proper final battle music
- Add more towns to Highland to make it feel like an actual country
- Give some kind of (optional?) flashback at some point showing how Flik/Viktor managed to escape at the end of 1
- Have music other than "The Labyrinth" for "dungeon" areas - they used this in every. single. place.
- Music performed by an orchestra like in 1 (hey, why not)
- Less repetition in the individual trinity-sight scenarios
- Better music (okay, this is really vague, but I liked the score in 1 and 2 a lot more)
- Ability to actually expand (or at least repair, geez) the HQ
- Rework the dumb video camera plot device to something else, that felt massively out of place.. and while you're at it, the ship didn't really need an elevator, let the Suikoden 1 guy legitimately lay claim to having invented that
- Massively improve the spell animations in battle, they were awful
- Make the Rune of Punishment actually worth using, and return the original effects to the Soul Eater spells
- Increase the main battle difficulty a lot (not the difficulty of finding characters or the military battles, those were hard enough)
EstrangedIX wrote:Accessory slots would be just that. Using an item from the bag wouldn't waste a turn so you wouldn't have to equip meds. Scrolls I can see, but I hate taking up valuable defense item space with meds. Maybe that's just my pet peeve though.
Maybe make him an optional party-member like Tir was?
Add running (it has been added to the PSP version of I &II)
Raww Le Klueze wrote:Add running (it has been added to the PSP version of I &II)
I wish people would stop saying that. You cannot run without a Holy Rune in any version of Suikoden, not Saturn, not PSP.
Antimatzist wrote:He's talking about Suikoden I. There is no way for you to run there without the Holy Rune.
In Suikoden II, you can run from the start by pressing O.
And you were referring to Suikoden I so Raww corrected you.
Piisuke wrote:Then what am I doing then in Suikoden II that makes my character move faster if I hold a certain button?
Piisuke wrote:Suikoden V
- Bonus content, optional dungeons, super bosses, new game +
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests