Time to beg Konami to bring Suikoden 2 to PSN

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
AlOnZo

Re: Time to beg Konami to bring Suikoden 2 to PSN

Post by AlOnZo »

Still waiting to get Suikoden II on the Vita, got the first one at least. Both still not on the store list however. Bought both on the computer then DL'd it from there.

Keep an eye on Kon's Twitter accounts as well at the SRM's for any updates. I know they are currently looking into that Aussie/NZ issue.
Neclord X

Post by Neclord X »

Honestly, and excuse me for my bad manners, but its absolutely ridiculous that we have to beg for SI&II for the store considering the incredible amount of shoot that is being released on the stores from sega génesis games to horrible PS2 puzzle games. It's just surrealist that there is not already a Suikoden Collection will all 5 games on the stores when there are some really nasty psone game series like theme park.

I just can't withstand Konami policies any more, I used to try to be sympathetic since I always known Suikoden is not a blockbuster, but when I see all the stuff in the stores...

Is not that I personally would buy them though, mainly because I still have the games on my self and working consoles, but it pains me to see fellow Suikoden fans begging for years and Konami stomping their feelings.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Such sense of entitlement got us nowhere, so why bother? There is nothing wrong in making an effort to get what we want.