OST Box: 15th Anniversary

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Antimatzist

OST Box: 15th Anniversary

Post by Antimatzist »

http://www.konamistyle.jp/item/70220

(I only found German pages on that, so if anybody of you has an English link, please share it)

A German site also says, that you can preorde rit until the 15. Decembre, if there are not enough pre-orders, the box maybe will never come out. If it comes out, it will come out supposedly on 24. March 2011. Price: 25000 Yen (ca. 220 €) .

Oh, btw does the 15. Decembre ring a bell? IIrc it is the exact date as the trademark runs out in North America. Coincidence?
KC_MCDOHL

Re: OST Box: 15th Anniversary

Post by KC_MCDOHL »

This, to me, is very good news. It certainly looks like they're planning for something on, or around, December 15th ....as long is it isn't another pinball machine. What exactly is in this OST box? Any one know the track listings?
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Now that's a heavy price...
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

KC_MCDOHL wrote:This, to me, is very good news. It certainly looks like they're planning for something on, or around, December 15th ....as long is it isn't another pinball machine. What exactly is in this OST box? Any one know the track listings?

•Genso Suikoden (1995)
•Genso Suikoden II (1998)
•Genso Suikoden Gaiden Vol.1 (2000)
•Genso Suikoden Gaiden Vol.2 (2001)
•Genso Suikoden III (2002)
•Genso Suikoden IV (2004)
•Rhapsodia (2005)
•Genso Suikoden V (2006)
•Genso Suikoden Tierkreis (2008)

Al the OSTs of the Games. SHall I list you all titles, too, or do you want to look it up yourself?

@Hirathien: Well, break it down to one CD: Less than 10€ which is a really good price. But of course, the price at a whole is heavy...
KC_MCDOHL

Post by KC_MCDOHL »

Wow ......this really must be bought imo :D! Thannks for the info ;)
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Post by gilgamesh31 »

a pinball machine, all those new cards and now this! i cant make up my mind if konami are preparing for VI or just milking the series dry before they discard it completly?
If it's not found out, a lie becomes the truth.
skymansxeno

Post by skymansxeno »

Keep your eyes pealed this December.
KC_MCDOHL

Post by KC_MCDOHL »

Preparing for December, surely. Yup, keep yer eyes peeled!;)
LanceHeart

Post by LanceHeart »

While extremely appealing, I'm guessing they're not shipping the set outside of Japan. I'll check my usual haunts like Play-Asia and see if they'll be doing the proxy preorder thing again.

Also, might want to merge this thread into the original one from KoRnholio: http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... 23&t=12103
Formerly known as: Gothann
KC_MCDOHL

Post by KC_MCDOHL »

Any news if they are shipping otuside of Japan? This is a must have Christmas present :P
Ashietaka

Post by Ashietaka »

tomorrow is the 15th anniversary, will we see any special news? lets hope so, but I have my doubts..
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

If it's possible to import this from Play-Asia or something, I might do it. I'm jobless right now, but in a few weeks that might be different. If I have the money in time I will be so down for this.

edit: Crap, preorder deadline is the 15th of this month. I guess I just hope it was preordered enough to go up for sale for real.
KC_MCDOHL

Post by KC_MCDOHL »

Is there any chance that the December 15th trademark in the US was actualy for a stateside release of this soundtrack? Am I stating the obvious? Or am I missing something? Or am I onto something entirely overlooked previously? ...I have no idea
whileheavenwept

Post by whileheavenwept »

They still haven't set a release date for this box set yet. Not even a picture like the rest of the konami franchises box sets on the site. Hopefully they don't cancel this one as I pre-ordered it :(
Xelinis

Post by Xelinis »

I've been browsing the KonamiStyle twitter account and it seems like they will keep taking preorders until a proper number has been reached. I take this to mean that the number of preorders has been very notable but just shy of what they need.

Either that or Google Translate has failed me.