WAR OF RUNES OF SUIKODEN WORLD!

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
yuberluc

WAR OF RUNES OF SUIKODEN WORLD!

Post by yuberluc »

If you can pick one of the nation, who would you pick?
who is strongest? who will win the war? (of course with the tactician also :wink: )
Chaos will suit me just fine
Rooks

Re: WAR OF RUNES OF SUIKODEN WORLD!

Post by Rooks »

Well, strictly speaking, Harmonia has control of several True Runes because they have been actively pursuing them and capturing the bearers. Also, they have a learned culture and strong educational system, capable of producing many skilled tacticians and strategists. Though the fate of Hikusaak, their leader, is unknown, so if he is dead, missing, in a coma, or got lost in the woods on his way home for a couple of decades, then they would be weakened considerably.
yuberluc

Post by yuberluc »

I'll choose Kingdom of Falena (even though i like grassland & zexen more peaceful places n they had 2 heroes who have the true runes), they had a fabulous military, Art Culture, Trading food all that kinda stuff. a very cosmopolitan nation.. ouw and also they had The Sun rune
Chaos will suit me just fine
jin022

Post by jin022 »

i think it will be great if the heroes of past suikoden against the kingdom of harmonia.
Virande

Post by Virande »

I pick no nation, i prefer there are a new group which not bound to any countries.. let's say we make it into 3 group...
1 group which stands to Dharma, 1 group which stands to Chaos, and 1 group stands for the balance between chaos and dharma... and each group have at least 9 True Runes (and the halves one) at their sides..
Dharma's Group (Something like Harmonia, Falenas maybe?) - Circle, True Water, True Wind, True, Sun Rune, Dragon Rune, Sovereign Rune
Chaos' Group (Yuber's race, Sierra and the Vampires, Windy, another group from other world like Fog Ship Guide) - Eightfold, True Fire, Moon Rune, Night Rune, Rune of Change, Beast Rune
Balance's Group (Leknaat, Riou, people who prefers to make peace and unified all the country) - True Earth, Rune of Beginning, Soul Eater, Rune of Punishment, Gate Rune, True Lightning

The winner of the battle, None.... the power is to extraordinary for the current Suikoden World to hold, the world itself destroyed and all the True Runes destroyed... The Darkness ("Parents" of the World) extremely sad because this event, and shed another tear... then, this time hmm... Bow and Arrow reborn, and create another a new world. Not like Shield and Sword which destined to fight each other, the Bow and Arrow are destined to helps each other... XD

Oh.. there's only one person survived... VIKI!!!! She teleports to the past / future when this war of runes happened.. :lol: :lol: