A war among all the tenkai stars

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
HarHar_0016

A war among all the tenkai stars

Post by HarHar_0016 »

Well, they are different peoples with different minds and different ideas on how to build a much nicer world...

it is just so crazy... and they are in different timelines... well there is a mytery about different vikis... well they can use their vikis, they know how to jump from time to time right...

and almost 500 stars... it will be so crazy..
Antimatzist

Re: A war among all the tenkai stars

Post by Antimatzist »

I don't think any of the Tenkais is interested in a war about the world. Most of them just want to protect their homeland and/or what is important to them.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Well, if there would be a war, Suikoden 4 would lose. Take out the big ship, the leader is already dead, kabl-ammo.
Cuteboys_fangirl

Post by Cuteboys_fangirl »

it would be interesting to see this but it would never happen.

And my theory on Viki is she ages backwards and then she does have the ability to go back in time.
Palmguy

Post by Palmguy »

I don't really see why Tir, Riou, Thomas (especially Thomas), Lazlo and Frey would do that. It stands against basically everything they believe in.
Also, I'm pretty sure that Viki is the same one every time and I don't think she have enough control over her power to teleport through time consciously. Every time she does it, she does it by mistake.