Re: Suikoden Coming To PlayStation Store (PSP, PS3)

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

This topic was split out from the announcement/news thread reading Suikoden I being listed for PSP/PS3 in esrb.org

Don't take what I say seriously. I was just thinking about the re releaes and got curious why they would do that. I'm guessing that when GS6 comes out, then it will be re released. The reason why is that they probably planning to let you load the gs6 file to GS1 ( same as loading GS1 to GS2 and Gs2 to Gs3) . So overall, part 1 would really be part 4, loading to part 5, to 6, to 1 - 3. Its just a prediction, nothing else.
Nick Bruiser
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i really really doubt they're going to connect Suikoden I PSP saves to the PS2 or PS3 if they're releasing the game there. i doubt they're going to try to create another Suikoden game related to the old 1-3 games and keep it within the same time range but taking place after Suikoden I. they'd have to cram the story between the end of Suikoden I and the beginning of Suikoden III to make the S1 PSP save actually have any meaning.