Impossible to find Suikoden V in NYC

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Runecrafter

Impossible to find Suikoden V in NYC

Post by Runecrafter »

Yeah I've been trying to get it for a while but I can't find it anywhere, and I don't want to order it online. Maybe one of you who live in NYC would like to sell me your copy?
RangerDeon

Re: Impossible to find Suikoden V in NYC

Post by RangerDeon »

Same here. I've been looking everywhere. . . so I just ordered it for like 20 bucks online.

My friend in PA said that he sees them at every gamestop. Bastard. .

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Runecrafter

Post by Runecrafter »

Man I've never had a tough time finding a game before...I find 4 gamestops that have the game. I call 1, the guy tells me they have 1 copy, I show up 3-4 hours later to the store I spend like 20 mins searching the shelves/bins because I thought it was in there somewhere and it's gone. The guy said nobody has come asking for the game in weeks then all of a sudden somewhere somebody decides to pick up a copy at the perfect time..for them lol.

I call the 2nd store and the guy says he has 2 used copies I think he said they were 18$. The store was about to close so knowing I'm not gonna get there in time I decide to go get it tomorrow. I ask the guy if they can hold a copy for me maybe put it behind the counter tomorrow they say they don't do that and that nobody has asked/come looking for that game for weeks (same thing other store said). I call the next day and both copies are gone... I call some of the others and they don't have it so now I just feel like giving up and ordering one online for like 60$ :(

Unless one of you guys that live in NYC feel like selling me your copy, you know meet at McDonalds or something and I can buy it, I'm just gonna order it online even though I hate buying stuff online...
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

yeah, I hated buying things online myself. Buuuut I couldn't find it anywhere. None of them actually. The only ones I see in stores are Suikoden III and IV

the rest I had to buy online.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i'm in Forest Hills and i'm pretty sure the EBGames or Gamestop (whichever it's called) has Suikoden V used. but hopefully you've found one by now.
LanceHeart

Post by LanceHeart »

If you're not the type of person who buys online, but have a car and a passport...

Take a few hours drive north toward Montreal. There's a video game chain called "Gamebuzz" here who sell new copies of Suikoden III through V and keep getting new ones, for some reason. Be aware, though, that the price for the games are launch-day prices except for Suikoden III, which is 90$ for some reason.
Formerly known as: Gothann
hotspot

Post by hotspot »

I live in long island and i see a suikoden 5 every now and again. perhaps you need to go to long island to get one?
"Every lie contains the truth, and every truth contains a lie..."~ Shu

Suiko-Kya-Cross
Forum about the Suikoden, Kya Dark Lineage and the Chrono games.
○♦•¤Suiko-Kya-Cross○♦•¤