guides

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
xhus135

guides

Post by xhus135 »

Hey i have all the Suikoden released so far. I have started looking for the guides as well, I am missing the guide for number 1. any one know of a good place to get it from? Also did they ever release a guide for Suikoden 3?
Redheim

Re: guides

Post by Redheim »

The Suikoden 3 guide didn`t come out in America, if thats where you are. How much would you pay for the Suikoden 1 guide? It goes for about 80$, if you`re lucky you might be able to catch it for about 50$ on Ebay.
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
xhus135

Post by xhus135 »

that sucks about the Suikoden 3 guide, for the suikoden 1 guide it depends 40-60 at most.
Avalionis

Post by Avalionis »

that's odd...cause I was in Coles Book Store not too long ago, and I did a search for Suikoden III. And I found the Suikoden III guide by Prima Publishing...problem is, they didn't have any in stock, and there wasn't a cover art either. There WAS suppose to be a copy at Chapters...but I couldn't find their selection of Strategy Guides for the life of me. >.<

Never knew they released a Suikoden I guide. I've got the one for II...but it's seen better days and then some. XD
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

Where are you? USA?

I owned the Suikoden 1 guide, but had to sell it.
Avalionis

Post by Avalionis »

Redheim wrote:Where are you? USA?
Canada.

I have the walkthrough for Suikoden downloaded onto my PC, so I'm safe there...as for the other Suikodens (with the exception of II and IV) I've played them so many times, I know them inside and out.

Course I come here to remind myself of where I can recruit said person and when.
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

Ah, well I believe Canada gets the same releases the the USA get, right?