Where can i get Suikoden I & III

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
the bright shield

Where can i get Suikoden I & III

Post by the bright shield »

I would like to know where i would be able to ge Suikoden I & III.

If anyone knows where I could get my hands onto these games please tell me.
Nanashi

Post by Nanashi »

There is certainly a place where you can find what you are looking for - I believed it is called "Ebay"
ShortyBoo

Post by ShortyBoo »

For Suikoden, try either EBay or Amazon. Both places, you can get it for around $40.

As for Suikoden III, you can buy a used copy from EB Games for $24.99. That's where I got mine. It came with the case, booklet and the disc was in perfect condition.
http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=938425
LanceHeart

Re: Where can i get Suikoden I & III

Post by LanceHeart »

If you have a PS3 or PSP, the Playstation Network version of it is out now. If you want a disc version, you might as well get it off of eBay.
Formerly known as: Gothann
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

We definitely need to get the word out for the PSN release!

It's practically a steal, now that you don't have to pay the cutthroat eBay prices.
wilbarr17

Post by wilbarr17 »

I purchased my Suikoden 1 copy from a grocery store of all places. Brand new for $20.
kte03

Post by kte03 »

@ wilbarr... was this recent or was it a long time ago? It'd be normal if it were for a brand new GSI game back then, since it was a new release... BUT if you just got it recently, you then are one lucky sonofa ... uhmm, I mean person :]

@ patapi, eBay's prices for GSI aren't that high nowadays =/ I see them ending auctions at around $20 - $40. The $70 Buy It Now's don't even end up being finished neways >_> But yeah, the PS3 is a much better deal however... $6 for a classic? That's pretty great >_> But, I'm still getting the originals since sadly... I has no PS3 :[

EDIT - Woops! Almost forgot to answer the OP in the first place o.o.

Suikoden I - You can buy them for a fairly cheap price (Compared to GSII) at around $20 - $40 auctions. OR, you can pay for them for $70 + for the Buy It Now! options. Although, you can also download it for your PS3 at $6

Suikoden III - Uhh, idk how I got it but I just got home and saw it in my game "library" >_> I really have no clue how it got there, but I tell my little bro I bought it with my hard earned money x) But yeah, I still see it around stores such as EB Games/ Gamestop
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

These topics shouldn't be allowed anymore.
Keep your Coins, I want Change.