Did I pay a fair price for Suikoden?

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
merlin

Did I pay a fair price for Suikoden?

Post by merlin »

I just bought Suikoden for the psone off of Half.com for $43 dollars and I was wondering if that price was fair. I mean I know that Suiko 2 is being sold for in the 100s but it's hard to tell with Suiko 1 since the price seems to go up and down every week. I just want your opinion
kharaa

Post by kharaa »

that's not too bad, compaired to what you can pay for it.
warmaster670

Post by warmaster670 »

id say it was a decent price, at leastr if it was new or gently used.

generally when i check ebay for suikoden, the first one hovers around 30-50
merlin

Post by merlin »

It was posted in the good section in Half.com but had a good info section saying that the cover, artwork, intruction manual was there and the cd had no scratches also the dude selling it had no negative feedback at all and he had done about 40 sells and none of them had any negative. I usually check the negative feedback very carefully when it comes to Half.com since they have cheated my in the past but that was with someone who had 0 feedback and luckly for me the dude was caught and made to issue a refund before he got away. So all that leaves is Suiko 2 and hopefully I can find a good deal with that one. Like Suiko 1 it's price seem to go up and down but this one by month.
merlin

Post by merlin »

Well it came in today and I've been playing it for the last 4 hours and to tell ya the truth I feel a bit nostaligic playing it. I mean I miss that game and was wondering why I ever sold my copy 5 years ago I guess I was being foolish or maybe wasn't think straight or was just wanting something that I have never played before. But I tell ya the game in some ways is better then the new rpgs they have coming today even better then the later suikodens that they have put on the ps2.

Now all that is left is Suikoden 2 and that's one is going to be hard one since the price seems to go over 100 dollars a lot.
sun rune

Post by sun rune »

i pay for sulkoden about $ 40.00 and sulkoden2 is $ 61.00 the frist suikoden game is cheap but the sulkoden 2 is high money :idea:
sun rune
JDF

Re: Did I pay a fair price for Suikoden?

Post by JDF »

I bought Suikoden 1 PAL version for 100 €(133 $). It's extremely rare. :!:
You got yours with very very low price IMO. :lol:
Night

Post by Night »

Ooo, that's really steep. On eBay, most PAL versions of Suikoden I don't go for any more than £30. I think I bought mine for about £23 a couple of years back from there.
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
voodoomountain

Post by voodoomountain »

I purchased the first one from an amazon merchant, the total was $47. Considering how old this game is, I was expecting a scratched up disc with no original case, but was suprised to see the game was in pristine condition and came complete.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I got my suikoden 1 for 56 bucks{also from half.com}

so yes you got a good deal