suikoden series

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
benderboyboy

suikoden series

Post by benderboyboy »

anyone know where i can get suikoden 1 to 3? and is there english version for the suikogaiden series? if so, where and how can i get them???please help.
please visit http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3520120/1/ to read my new suikoden fan-fic story guys.
KoyuRedd

Post by KoyuRedd »

I'm quite sure you'll find it hard to get the first two games at a reasonable price. I'll suggest you try ebay.

And no, the Gaidens are in Japanese only.
[evil laugh here]
Iku

Post by Iku »

sorry but theres no english version of the gaidens.... but on this site theres a summery for them( id give you a link but im on a wii and cant, sorry!) s3 never made it to europe so unless you have an american ps2 or something you wont be to play it! you can get them all from ebay but s1 will cost about 100 pounds and s2 about 150 but if thats abit steep for you you can always download an emulator (theres a topic for how to get one on general discussion!) :wink:
'Believed the evidence of your own eyes, did ya? In a place like this?' Granny Weatherwax
Gamer1826

Post by Gamer1826 »

I can't stand emulators for whatever reason, they seem to dislike me.

Try Amazon, though. I usually get stuff form there. I don't think the first and third Suikodens are that badly priced, though. Certainly not like the second.
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

You can always try Ebay for the gaidens, though they are in Japanese, but they do serve a collection item. But if you have a universal PS2, or a modchip. Then you should be able to play the gaidens on your PS2, but good luck with that. But pretty much you can find anything on ebay..at a price :twisted:
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
benderboyboy

Post by benderboyboy »

thanks guys i'll look into the stuff u told me.sure hope to get suikoden 2 though.
please visit http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3520120/1/ to read my new suikoden fan-fic story guys.
Gamer1826

Post by Gamer1826 »

Suikoden 2 is easy to find. The trick is to find a copy that has the case, game, instruction booklet, etc. in good condition UNDER 100 USD. Just the game in a case? Easy. Things start getting difficult once you want the actual case.