Who wants 1 & 2

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
bft1963

Who wants 1 & 2

Post by bft1963 »

I have copies of both suikoden one and suikoden two. My boyfriend thinks that they are stupid and hates them so i rarely get to play them. If any one would like to buy these then let me know.
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Why don't you tell your boyfriend where to go instead and do what you like?
Purr.
bft1963

Post by bft1963 »

well, i have number three and i play that all the time and he plays GTA so we really only have one game apiece that we play.....and the PS2 is his.
Feldoon

Post by Feldoon »

Buy your own PS2.

Seriously though, if he's not willing to compromise, that's less of a relationship and more of a servitude.

If he can't respect you and your property, take your property and get out.
LadyRhia

Post by LadyRhia »

Personally I think your boyfriend's acting unreasonable. Like someone already said, I'd buy a PS2 for yourself so you can play those and a bunch of other good PS2 games if you rarely get to play.

....But if you really want I wouldn't mind buying them. But ONLY if you REALLY want to sell them. Like I said, personally I'd get my own PS2 if i had a boyfriend acting like that. Besides, PS2's are cheap right now (hell, going to be cheaper when the PS3 comes out). The first two are a) great games and b) super rare so I'd keep them.
Occam Arkitect

Post by Occam Arkitect »

Guys, this is the "buying games" department, we don't wanna care about his boyfriend, right?

So bft1963, if you're here to sell it, post your info.
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

If I had a bf and he told me that I had to get rid of my games because he hated them and thought they were stupid, I'd say "See you then, out of my place" or "Fine, then I'm not going out with you." Because NO ONE will tell me to get rid of something of mine that I hold dear to me, especially not my Suikoden stuff.
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

I'm agreeing with Occam Arkitect here. He/She didn't ask for relationship help, and I don't think the couple sentences we've been given are enough to make any kind of real judgment on the quality of their relationship.

With that said, if lack of a Playstation is all that's stopping you from playing 1 and 2, its not expensive at all to get one. I'd be surprised if you'd have to spend more than 40-50 bucks for one, looking online.

I'm also surprised there haven't been more people responding wanting to buy the games. Suikoden II is extremely rare nowadays.
LadyRhia

Post by LadyRhia »

^Like I said, I wouldn't mind buying them but I'm just giving my input on the situation.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Depending on price, I might be willing to buy S2.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
OneWingedHeimi

Post by OneWingedHeimi »

I've been searching for these two for a long time, so I'd definately be interested in buying them if you're still interested in selling them.
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

how much?
suikoden_boy

Re: Who wants 1 & 2

Post by suikoden_boy »

i want those!!! how can i contact you???
Night

Post by Night »

By travelling about 8 months back in time :D
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
Laharle

Post by Laharle »

PM me or we can talk here if u want to negotiate on a price =)