Suikoden V price in europe

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Griever

Suikoden V price in europe

Post by Griever »

I just thought that this thread fits to my topic, but the discussion is actually about something else, so here's my concern:

As some of you might know, Suikoden V is about to be released in europe in a few days. I just pre-ordered a copy from a renowned online-shop and was wondering about the prize, wich doesn't gets beyond a maximum of 30€, not in this particular shop, nor does it in any other shop (25-30€, 15-30£ and so on). I first thought it was a failure or so, but so many shops can't be wrong...

So, does anybody know something about the low prize for europe or how it comes about?
Feldoon

Post by Feldoon »

'Price' and, honestly, no idea.

They may have already got the money necessary to pay off the translator(s) and thus can offer it for a lower price.
Griever

Post by Griever »

Uhm... yeah -.- thx for the correction ^^"

Well, seems to be that Konami intends to lure the Europeans with that bargain. After the debacle with the dropped out Pal-release for Suikoden III and the imho middle-rate Suikoden IV it's just supposable to use such a strategy.

Anyway, just wanted to be sure, that it wasn't a false report or something like that...
Fu Su Lu

Post by Fu Su Lu »

Under 30 euros lol, possibly because it reaches here with delay and due to the tendence of lower prices because PS3 is nearer... Not to talk about Konami´s blindness and 'stupidness' never doing Suikoden promotion in Europe...
Night

Post by Night »

UK wise, we don't have a definite price for it yet in store, but Suikoden Tactics came in at a mighty £39.99. If that's any indication, Suikoden V will be another expensive, few-produced type of game.
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
Fiale

Post by Fiale »

Nah, it's gonna be similarly cheap over here in the UK.

£17.99 from Play.com, £19.99 off Amazon.co.uk and Gameplay.co.uk. Can't see other shops having it for more than £25.
Night

Post by Night »

Yeah, Game are now showing a price of £24.99, thankfully.
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
Feldoon

Post by Feldoon »

Fiale wrote:£19.99 off Amazon.co.uk
Thank the non existent gods I preorded when it was £17.99 then.
RVallant

Post by RVallant »

Suiko 5 goes for 19.99 on play.com, while tactics will hit you in the pocket at 29.99... >_>