interested in buying suikoden 1

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
lunamoon5358

interested in buying suikoden 1

Post by lunamoon5358 »

im interested in buying suikoden 1, but don't get me wrong im not paying some outlandish price like 50 bucks or something. ill pay 30 bucks plus shipping and handling if anyones interested in selling
suikoden rules!! lol
SnowKing

Post by SnowKing »

You are quite delusional if you expect to get it for that price. It'd be a miracle to get it for $50! If you want to buy it you have to be prepared to spend big bucks.

SK
"Barking dogs may occaisionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot."
WeaponXcalibur

Post by WeaponXcalibur »

Agreed, I see most copies of it preowned go for around 50-65 brand new for 80-100.(give or take on prices)

edit: yamms is right i got mine at an eb games about a year ago for 20 dollars so once in a while you can get lucky at a used selection in a game storeit will save you alot of money over buying it online
Last edited by WeaponXcalibur on Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yamms

Post by Yamms »

I got my suikoden 1 a few years ago from a Music Recyclery, it was $12. I'd try places that sell used games before checking online. :wink:
gradeAbra

Post by gradeAbra »

Isit still possible to get this game 1st hand nowaday?
chinista

Post by chinista »

1st hand? possible but you might have to spend a lot of money. go to ebay seacrh for "suikoden" and select to show the "highest priced first" because you're sure that the 1st hand ones go there.

perhaps $100 for suikoden 1 (sealed) and around $300 for suikoden 2 (sealed). absurd if you ask me.