Suikoden 2 $8, Already Sold Out Unfortunately

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Suikoden 2 $8, Already Sold Out Unfortunately

Post by dragonmasterx »

http://cgi.ebay.com/USED-PS-SUIKODEN-II ... otohosting

The seller's reason for charging only $8 is
Up for bids is a used PS Suikoden II role playing game. It is in good shape with no scratches on it. It is still in its case with the cover My husband used to play it, but doesn't have time to any more with 4 kids, a wife and a demanding job, and I'm tired of it just taking up space. It needs to find a new home where it won't be neglected any more.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

wow...she has no idea of how foolish that was...her husband will most likely kill her when he finds out....

and another thing..dammit!! why couldn't I have been that lucky person?! I paid $140 US dollars for my suikoden 2!! :x
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

I paid 50 US dollars for it, but that was like 5 years ago.

I would have bought it since the price is so low, but I am sooooo wary of sellers whose % are under 99%. It's crazy, I know, because 99% is still extremely high, but I can't help it, since my feedback is 100% and I have had some bad luck with dealers before.
Purr.
Buff

Post by Buff »

plain and simple, that lady had got to be the stupidiest person on ebay. :shock: all she had to do was do a search on the game on ebay to see how much money she could make and she only made $8 on it.
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

wow............... i feel bad for the husband. he was probably at work while she put it up haha. watch his wife go, hey hunny i got 8 bucks for that old playstation game so-ki-dun
Atma

Post by Atma »

That hurts just to see... ;_; Two years ago I saw a new sealed copy go for 19.99. I almost cried.
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

I feel soooooo bad for that guy. DAMN! How blind and stupid was she? I agree, she could have just thought "Hmm... how much is this going for on ebay *types Suikoden in search* Wow, I think I'll set it higher than what I was planning on doing"

That person who bought it is one LUCKY person. I mean, I didn't have to pay for my Suikoden II, spent nearly 3 years begging my friend for her copy and she finally gave it to me for my birthday, but still, if I had seen it on ebay, I would have bought it.
Skeeterific53

Post by Skeeterific53 »

IF you look at the users feedback, the seller apparantly did not sell the item, because they made a mistake

This is what it says..

Negative feedback rating SOLD ME ITEM THEN WANTED IT BACK! CLAIMED THREE MISTAKES! POOR!
Buyer fergywon

Reply by mrs.caveman: Tried repeatedly to work with buyer, who was uncooperative. Poor ebayer!!!!
Psi Yamaneko

Post by Psi Yamaneko »

Hui.

Well some people honestly don't know what the game is worth. I spent $24 for both Suikoden I AND II together. That was some time ago, though. . .

Also, Skeeterific53? I think the icon may be a tad on the big side.
"And you shall wake, from country sleep, this dawn and each first dawn,
Your faith as deathless as the outcry of the ruled sun.
"
Dylan Thomas
Lyon

Post by Lyon »

Skeeterific53 wrote:IF you look at the users feedback, the seller apparantly did not sell the item, because they made a mistake

This is what it says..

Negative feedback rating SOLD ME ITEM THEN WANTED IT BACK! CLAIMED THREE MISTAKES! POOR!
Buyer fergywon

Reply by mrs.caveman: Tried repeatedly to work with buyer, who was uncooperative. Poor ebayer!!!!
So, I'm guessing her husband wasn't too happy to have found out how much she sold the game for? ^^;