Help me find a Suikoden I!

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Albert Silverberg

Help me find a Suikoden I!

Post by Albert Silverberg »

Well, I just re-discovered my PS1, and now I'm playing Suikoden II.

However, it seems my SI cd had a crack in it, and I can't play it. The crack is big though.

So, I have a few questions:

1) Would I be able to fin a SI cd nowadays?
2) Isa it cheap?
Buff

Post by Buff »

:roll: look on ebay. pretty much the only place you will find it nowadays.
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

Yeah if you can't buy online or are new to it then you're screwed :? unless you are freakin lucky and find it at a game store or something but good luck wit ebay
Emperor

Post by Emperor »

sorry, you can barely find ps1 games now adays. Unless if you resort to piracy....and copy from a friend's suikoden. but that would be bad...
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Emperor wrote:sorry, you can barely find ps1 games now adays. Unless if you resort to piracy....and copy from a friend's suikoden. but that would be bad...
you can easily find ps1 games online...to buy of course
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Check EB because believe it or not people do trade that stuff in. I worked there. Every now and then we'd even get some fool trading Suikoden 2 in. Netted him like 15 bucks, sucks for him, great for the person buying it for 44.99.

Suikoden 1 is 39.99 at EB, I want to say.
Purr.
nocturne1337

Post by nocturne1337 »

i just got suiko 1 off ebay for 39 bucks
'and it was like knocking four quick times on the door of unhappieness'
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

Emperor wrote:sorry, you can barely find ps1 games now adays. Unless if you resort to piracy....and copy from a friend's suikoden. but that would be bad...
Since he owns the game, Its not exactly piracy, It could be considered the legal backup he is allowed to have...so long as he keeps his original, broken disk as well.
andarc_22

Post by andarc_22 »

I just recently got my suikoden at ebgames for 26.99 it was actually 17 bucks cause i had game credit and 10% discount but you really should keep track of ebgames site the store availabilty part because you might think nothing ever happens it does because i got mine. If you find one listed just call them and ask if they have it usually if its listed on the site they will have it but of course the online store rarely ever has any so dont count on that they had one about two weeks ago and i couldnt get it online because i didnt have a credit card.
warmaster670

Post by warmaster670 »

Komataguri wrote:
Since he owns the game, Its not exactly piracy, It could be considered the legal backup he is allowed to have...so long as he keeps his original, broken disk as well.
i belive it wouls still be illegal, cause i think you have to make the backup yourself.
but really, who would care if you downloaded a game you owned?
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

I was lucky to find SI at GameStop, and as soon as I had seen it amung their PS1 games, I bought it. I got it for like $19. My only problem with it is that there is no manual to it v.v but I did get Vandel Hearts with it free ^^ made me happy.
Lourde Incarnadine

Post by Lourde Incarnadine »

I saw copies of both Suikoden I and II in one of my area EBs today.

Suikoden I was $29.99, Suikoden II was $59.99. Neither had instructions and both were in generic cases. If you're just interested in the disc, maybe we could work something out.

Komataguri wrote:
Nope. It's legal to HAVE a copy, but copyright laws make it illegal to get a copy from anyone else and the Digital Millenium Copyright Act makes it illegal to make your own copy.
Crowley_The_Great

Post by Crowley_The_Great »

Yeah definitely can find the game on ebay though i would recommend checking gamestop.com first. You can put in your address and the game you're looking for and then choose how far you're willing to go to find it, and it will show you which locations if any around you have the game. I did that and found Suikoden II 15 minutes away from my house after looking in random stores for like 2 years.
By the 100 runes within me....
boblaw

Post by boblaw »