Suikoden V Japanese LE

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Leyviur

Suikoden V Japanese LE

Post by Leyviur »

I tried preordering this, and due to some mix up that I don't feel like getting into, I never got it. Pissed me off, too.

Anyway, as I was saying, I really really want this. Anyone know of a place/person that still has at least one? Even a board member here would suffice. I'm willing to pay pretty much anything for this thing.

Thanks in advance.
Basel

Post by Basel »

You can find more information in the following topic under the Collectables Forum: Where to buy Suikoden V Limited Edition?

You have to keep in mind that the limited edition is extremely expensive. It would cost you around $150-180 just to get a copy, this does not include shipping and other fees. I saw an auction that ended at $267 :shock: which is way too much to pay.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser