suikoden card stories

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Wicked_Rune_Bearer

suikoden card stories

Post by Wicked_Rune_Bearer »

can someone clue me in on any place, anyplace at all that might sell this game or anyone who would want to.
A rpg-suikoden site that lets you choose your character and basically play suikoden on your computer as if it was on your ps console
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Suikoden_Legends
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

Ebay, Play-Asia might have it. I've seen it on ebay a couple times.
Wraith

Re: suikoden card stories

Post by Wraith »

Wicked_Rune_Bearer wrote:can someone clue me in on any place, anyplace at all that might sell this game or anyone who would want to.
EDIT: I kinda mixed some words in your original post and deleted the content of my post. I'm a bit dyslexic. I would try some auction sites in your country or ebay. Try Ebay first.
Wicked_Rune_Bearer

Post by Wicked_Rune_Bearer »

ive tryied for over 6months on ebay and it's never there
A rpg-suikoden site that lets you choose your character and basically play suikoden on your computer as if it was on your ps console
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Suikoden_Legends
gaku

Post by gaku »

i think i have it. for gba right? it came with the cartridge, 3 trading cards, and the manual. but i don't speak/read japanese. i can take some pics for you if you want. i just realized i had it (after finishing up SV... and giving up for the night on SIV and Tactics), and decided to see if there was anything that gave me an idea of what it was worth... well whatever.
Lyon

Post by Lyon »

Ah, right before I moved out of Japan, I was able to purchase my very own copy. That's the only place I know of where you can get it. I never see it on eBay, so besides going to Japan, your best bet would be PlayAsia.
Stalphose

Post by Stalphose »

Lyon wrote:Ah, right before I moved out of Japan, I was able to purchase my very own copy. That's the only place I know of where you can get it. I never see it on eBay, so besides going to Japan, your best bet would be PlayAsia.
PlayAsia is probably the best bet.
chinista

Post by chinista »

lik-sang.com MIGHT have some... i'm not too sure.