Suikoden IV Limited Edition on sale on ebay?!

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Akaneko

Suikoden IV Limited Edition on sale on ebay?!

Post by Akaneko »

Hi guys, kinda new here to the Suikoden series, but I played Suikoden 2 and loved it. XD

I was thinking of buying Suikoden 1 from ebay and came across a Suikoden IV Limited Edition on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/Suikoden-IV-LIMITED ... dZViewItem

I was wondering whether I should get it or not? Didn't the limited edition get sold out ages ago? Wondering whether this seller is a fraud...

Comments, please?
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

wow. what did the special edition have?? and does suikoden 5 have a special edition. even if they were sold out people could sell them
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

it just has an artbook and a keychain other thna that its the same thing
Akaneko

Post by Akaneko »

I'm not too sure, lifted this directly from that seller's description:

Contains:
1) Suikoden IV (Japanese version)
2) Limited light Key holder
3) Gallery Art Book
4) Premium case

That's all it has...though the artbook looks tempting. And so does having the keyholder. XD
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

For me, I bought it for the collector's purposes. The keychain is the only thing I've got that reminds me on a daily basis of my favorite RPG series, so that's a nice touch. Although nobody likes snipers, they tend to win the auctions, so try that if you can. Sniping is placing a fast bid right in the last few seconds to gurantee you win the auction. With an item like this you won't have to worry about counter-sniping or any of that nonsense.
Akaneko

Post by Akaneko »

Yeah, I detest people who do that (sniping).

How much is this worth, though? Just a rough estimate? Since it seems to contain so little stuff, yet it IS a (hard to get?) limited edition and is new...
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

Akaneko wrote:Yeah, I detest people who do that (sniping).

How much is this worth, though? Just a rough estimate? Since it seems to contain so little stuff, yet it IS a (hard to get?) limited edition and is new...
You just detest snipers because we get in the last bid before you do and win the item :p
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Yes, sniping is the smart option. What's the point in just driving the price up for yourself say, four days before the bid is set to end.