PSone Books

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Mikalakatov

PSone Books

Post by Mikalakatov »

I just want some clarification. PSone books.... those are like the Japanese version of our Greatest Hits right?
Basel

Post by Basel »

Sort of. Here the Japanese releases that I know of:
1. Limited Edition
2. Regular Edition.
3. The Best.
4. PSone Book.

I would say the 'Greatest Hit' is equivalent to 'The Best'.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

I see... Thank you Basel for clearing me of that ^_^ I was thinking of getting the Japanese version's of S1/2/gaidens. I wonder if there was a limited edition of Suikoden 1 and 2... or even the gaidens...
Basel

Post by Basel »

No there was not a limited edition for the releases on the PSone. However, the first editions of the Suikogaidens has a bonus card that was split into two pieces. One piece was released with Vol.1 while the order one with Vol.2. If you place the two cards next to each other you get a nice picture of Nash, Germio, Hero1, Hero2 and ... Gosh, I cannot believe that I forgot his name :shock:
The one who has the Soul Eater.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

lol you forgot TEDS name! its unforgivable!

interesting...can anyone scan the pic that the 2 gaidens make?