[US] Suikoden V pre-ordering

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Futch02

Post by Futch02 »

Games are shipped to stores on a tuesday. The game is scheduled to be released on the 28th, in stores (Same day as Kingdom Hearts 2. Ballsy). I don't know about online. I don't order from there. >.<
Basel

Post by Basel »

Futch02 wrote:Games are shipped to stores on a tuesday. The game is scheduled to be released on the 28th, in stores (Same day as Kingdom Hearts 2. Ballsy). I don't know about online. I don't order from there. >.<
Konami has already shipped the game to retail stores nationwide on Tuesday 21 of March. You better get it on Wednesday.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Futch02

Post by Futch02 »

Holy hell. You kidding?! Lol. Guess they decided against competing with KH2 afterall. :D
Beelzebub

Post by Beelzebub »

I got the game+book today, nyah. I'm glad they had the bonus, but I still hate gamestop for making me think they didn't have it.
"Who can you pray to? Only demons and fiends are here."
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I just got the game and you think gamestops bad? my EB games store told me the game was coming in NEXT wendsday and then they clal me today and say"your game is in"
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

I just had my artbook/CD and game hand delivered to me (up in Canada) from my ordering it through EBgames.com. Yay. The art book leaves a bit to be desired as it's the same graphics we've seen on posters for ever but it's still nice to have. I haven't listened to the CD yet.
Veritas

Post by Veritas »

my game stop didnt have it, those bastards..... asked them and nothing.....

but i called another one that was semi closer, and they have spares, and said i can pick it up there with proof or purchase
War solves everything, No man, no problem
~ Joseph Stalin
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

I'm getting infuriated

My EBGames told me there WAS no artbook gift..

I'm going to scream their god damn ear off tomarrow morning on the phone.
Veritas

Post by Veritas »

mwa ha ha, i got mine... (may not have been worth it, but free is free) lol
War solves everything, No man, no problem
~ Joseph Stalin
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

I called 5 ebgames, and after getting redfaced and infuriated one guy said that yes, they did have the preorder gift...to come down with my recpeit and he'll give me my artbook and Cd.

I wuold have bought S5 regardless, but I am entitled to it...and I love the artbooks. I still pull out my S4 artbook, its the only good thing I got from S4.

Besides...everyone should beg for the artbook, afterall...1 word.

Jeane. :twisted:
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

Just got back from EBGames, got my art book [ which is about the size of the game manual, was expecting strategy guide size like the S4 artbook.. ]

One problem tho, Anyone else have audio problems on the CD? I seem to get a lot of static on the CD, and alot of slowdowns and skips.

CD is clean and not scratched, and every other CD I own plays fine in the drive.

even when I rip the songs the static and skipping is still there.

But on the good note..

Jeane

shes even skimpier than ever :D Boin-chan, Itadakimasu!

EDIT

Just dug an old CD player out of the closet...it plays fine. So apparently something on my computer or in my DVD drive dislikes the music CD..
Last edited by Komataguri on Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Please don't double post, use the edit button and type "Edit:" before the addition. Also, please don't put more than one space between paragraphs or put only one work on a line too often. I realize you are doing it for dramatic effect but eventually it gets a bit excessive.

I'm glad that you are enjoying your art book though. There are a few threads on how skimpy Jeane is getting if you wish to talk about it more please do so there. Thanks.

My CD plays fine.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

still waiting for my game to be delivered from EBgames. here's hoping i get the pre-order material, as the responses from the ebgame online reps were not clear -_-
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

KFCrispy wrote:still waiting for my game to be delivered from EBgames. here's hoping i get the pre-order material, as the responses from the ebgame online reps were not clear -_-

Don't believe them if they sell you the bullshit about there not being any gift. Obviously its a load of lies, and I caught them in their lie.
Basel

Post by Basel »

KFCrispy wrote:still waiting for my game to be delivered from EBgames. here's hoping i get the pre-order material, as the responses from the ebgame online reps were not clear -_-
If you login to 'My Order' under ebgames.com you can tell whether they shipped you the bonus or not. For me, it shows that the bonus was shipped with the game. My shipment is currently with the brokerage in the orders waiting for clearance as of 3:30AM Friday, weekend here. So I might be able to confirm the shipping of the bonus later today, please UPS finish the clearance today.

EDIT: I have just received the game with the bonus :D. The clearance took more than two days but that is fine since the goverment officers did not remove the seal and the srink-wrap just like what they did with Suikoden IV. Unfortunately, I have to wait four more hours before going home :(. Anyway, I will think about a name for the prince in the mean time :wink:.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser