How much should i hope to get for suikoden 2?

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Blackhorse

How much should i hope to get for suikoden 2?

Post by Blackhorse »

Ive put my copy of Suikoden 2 (PAL) on ebay, its in excellent condition, how much should i look to get?

Im just truly gutted that i traded my mint copy of suikoden 1 in to get suikoden 2 about 5.5 years ago got somet like £10 ($16) trade!!!

BTW great forum
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

if you have a cd case, instruction booklet and mint condition, you can sell it for anywhere to 150 to 180 US dollars

if you put it in an auction you might get even higher or you might get 50 bucks or something, auctions are tricky

if you just have a mint condition cd than you can probably get less than 100 bucks

just to let you know, do not put a link to your auction here! your free to ask how much you can get but your not allowed to sell on suiko source

and before I forget, welcome to suikosource!
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I would think that you would get at least 150 dollars USA. I've seen it go for much higher though during my search for that game.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
warmaster670

Post by warmaster670 »

you would prolly......you know.....get like.......$2......you could.....always send it to.....um....*cough*..me and ill um....dispose of ti for you....ya thats it, dispose of it
Blackhorse

Post by Blackhorse »

Thanks guys, lets just keep fingers crossed eh? :?
Only selling this gem as i live in hope that an english version of the game is to be launched on PSP!
How mint that would be!
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

i've seen it go for nearly £400 before.
Blackhorse

Post by Blackhorse »

anokosa wrote:i've seen it go for nearly £400 before.
I think with the PSP launch rumored for launch its dropped rareity value significantly, looks like most copies are fetching around £60 at the mo

Which to be honest id be happy with as it would pay for the new (hopeful) launch on PSP give me Suikoden 1 back in the process and pay for a couple of drinks!
Blackhorse

Post by Blackhorse »

Just to let you all know it went for £70 (around $130) ta for all your help on this un.
Mazus The Mage

Post by Mazus The Mage »

Why the hell would you sell your copy of Suikoden 2?
Why did you trade Suikoden 1?
All men dream but not equally Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act on their dreams with open eyes to make them possible
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Let's not get off topic. He's asking for a price approximation. That's the kind of thing you'd want to PM him if you wanted to know so badly.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

I have seen a Suikoden 2 factory sealed for 300$.

But you won't get it sold. Try around 150$.
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

Wraith wrote:I have seen a Suikoden 2 factory sealed for 300$.

But you won't get it sold. Try around 150$.

I've seen Suikoden 1, mint condition go for 325, and Suikoden 2 mint condition go for 350.

of course, I've also seen them go 15 bucks.

Auctions are a buyers market, and price is decided soley upon how badly the person buying wants it, and if there is someone who wants it just as bad and get into a high stakes bidding war.
Stalphose

Post by Stalphose »

I'd go for a buy it now of 130 $(US).
That's only if it's great condition(Only scratches from playing) and with the case and booklet.
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

there have been so many of these kinds of topics and all that everyone should know by now how much suikoden 2 would go for
lucreborn

Post by lucreborn »

If you really super lucky you can get 1 and 2 for like 15 bucks each. I got it from a big warehouse flea market where people bring in their stuff and the market sells it for them. i got both of my copies used but in perfect condition for $30 american dollars. If you have any flea markets by you, check them often. I find quite alot of rare games there for such low prices its nuts.
"I've always been alone, ever since I was born." ~luc suikoden 3~