How much should i hope to get for suikoden 2?

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
boblaw

Post by boblaw »

On ebay you can get any where from $100 - $150 for number 2
Bluto

Post by Bluto »

I live in England, And when i was on holiday to Ireland, I found Suikoden 2 (pal version) still in its wrapper in a tiny shop, I brought it for about 40-50 euro's, I loved it atfter i beat the game, I sold it for 4 pounds (about 7 dollars) to a games shop, If only i knew....
Lourde Incarnadine

Post by Lourde Incarnadine »

lucreborn wrote:If you really super lucky you can get 1 and 2 for like 15 bucks each. I got it from a big warehouse flea market where people bring in their stuff and the market sells it for them. i got both of my copies used but in perfect condition for $30 american dollars. If you have any flea markets by you, check them often. I find quite alot of rare games there for such low prices its nuts.
Yeah, a flea market was where I found my copy of Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain for $2. Just have to look for the people who look like they're there for a yard sale--the dedicated game vendors aren't as likely to have low prices.
chinista

Post by chinista »

as far as ebay is concerned, you can get suikoden 1 for $40-50 (complete with manual, cover and case) and suikoden 2 for $120-150 (complete with manual, cover and case as well). anyway, the prices were a bit different from a year or a few months ago. before, suikoden 1 was around $30-40 while suikoden 2 was higher for around $160-180.

goodluck in your search. ebay is your best bet. be sure to read the descriptions very carefully. some sellers use small fonts to prevent you from reading "comes with cd only" or "manual not included". most especially, be careful of "manual is a reprint in high quality paper" because they sell it at the same price as the original but you know deep deep down inside it's not the same thing.
Vandal Heart

Post by Vandal Heart »

son_michael wrote:if you have a cd case, instruction booklet and mint condition, you can sell it for anywhere to 150 to 180 US dollars

if you put it in an auction you might get even higher or you might get 50 bucks or something, auctions are tricky

if you just have a mint condition cd than you can probably get less than 100 bucks

just to let you know, do not put a link to your auction here! your free to ask how much you can get but your not allowed to sell on suiko source

and before I forget, welcome to suikosource!

50$ if he sells it in an auction? I've never seen it go for that low of a price ever (I don't even think I've seen it go for that much for the disk only). Maybe you should do more studying before you write stuff like that.