Suikoden Game Guides

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
YubersNightRune

Suikoden Game Guides

Post by YubersNightRune »

Hi everybody just wondering is there even a 1% chance of me finding a Suikoden 1 or 2 guide in a videogame store? I really want them and want to put E-bay as a last resort ( Only because I've seen em' go indivdually for around $40-$50 there. So is there even a possible 1% chance or is it never going to happen. Thanks :D
http://www.BodyBuilding.com Is all that you need!
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

never going to happen....
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

Yeah there is a chance
Can you go back in time, then you will have a great chance :lol:
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

yea you can call the local bodyshop to build you a Delorean.
Strategy is the key to victory!
True Sun Rune

Post by True Sun Rune »

actually ive gone to flea markets and local mom and pop stores that sold the game for 10 - 40 bucks. and eb games/game stop had them for 60 (used) so its not impossible.
"It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed men by the thousands. Look at me. I am sublime! I am the true face of evil!" - Luca Blight
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Yeah, but he's talking about game guides, not the games themselves.
seaofholes

Post by seaofholes »

This is actually how I found my Suikoden I guide. A comic book shop called Vintage Stock, in a box with a bunch of old gaming magazines and strategy guides. I think it was around five bucks. A great find.
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

Did they even make one for III for the us release? I have not been able to find one, even on ebay.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

patapi wrote:
hukarez wrote: I guess I thought it was a bit odd for 3 to be 'overlooked' by one of the strategy guide giants (Prima, or Bradygames), and figured this would be the perfect place to answer my aforementioned question.

They didn't overlook Suikoden III. Instead, they didn't manage to get it done before the game's release date, so they decided to cancel the entire production altogether.
Quincy

Post by Quincy »

I for one, being Quincy the expert marksman, spotted one at a local pawn and hobby shop, once upon a time. But didn't "at that time" have the money nor the interest to purchase the guide.

The guide was only going for $9.99, as was common with that store. So I would advise scavenging the pawn shops, and video game hutches and shacks in the back alleyways of your town with a $20 bill and a killer wrench for protection, because it can be found... but you may need a wrench to pry it from the hands of the other guy who has been looking just as hard for it...
King_Barbossa

How i got my guide

Post by King_Barbossa »

I had no idea at the time (neither did my uncle) but i had once seen the suikoden 2 strategy guide at his house, and i had been collecting strategy guides since forever, so i asked to have it, and to my surprise he sent it in the mail, thank the lords halljuliah!!!
Suikoden 2= 120$
Suikoden 1= 75$

Getting ripped off= priceless........in a sense....
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

I know where you can purchase a guide for Suikoden 1!!1

Pretty expensive and they are of course used but they can be purchased i believe from Amazon.co.uk marketplace for £93 + PP

I belive this is the strategy guide for Suikoden 1 plz check the below link:

Amazon.co.uk

Hope this helps.
Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward!!