Suikoden II, Where to Buy?

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Cromwell

Post by Cromwell »

i have an Xtra Copy of Suikoden 2 I have my Ver and the Ver I bought only for 25 bucks :D and i may be selling it with the Stradegy Guide for 80-100 bucks it may lower but im still thinking on a price cuz of its Rarity
and all but i will be selling it itll be on Ebay but not any time sooner cuz i got lots of School Crap to Deal wid so if u wanna buy it JEss wait
Sesshomaru

Post by Sesshomaru »

Unbeliveable.. You guys.. Don't pay so much for it.... I'd share some info but i'm afraid it would be Ilegal..
To be a rock and not to roll -Led Zeppelin
Marth Owns Old school style.
STYX!!
There must of been a door there in the wall!
Kcirtap1990

Post by Kcirtap1990 »

Sesshomaru wrote:Unbeliveable.. You guys.. Don't pay so much for it.... I'd share some info but i'm afraid it would be Ilegal..
I don't believe in illegal stuff. I am tempted every once in a while but I have never broken a law.
tiriou wrote:there are a couple of things u can do but only if u have a chip in your ps

go out and rent it and burn it if you can

borrow it off a friend and burn it

get a friend 2 burn it

or

buy it for a high price

me well ive had 4 copies 1 didnt work when i got it
2 my friend burnt for me ( 1 i gave away and another i lost)
and tthe last one i borrowed it and then burnt it
I would rather buy it, have the original case and booklet, instead of having to pay over $1,000 to get it through piracy.
Avizoah

Post by Avizoah »

Ebay...And maybe Half.com.

I was lucky and found it in an EB that was close to here. 70 bucks. :P
"I don't care about breeding. A sword doesn't need a fine lineage, it just needs to be sharp."-Luca Blight
Eao

Post by Eao »

Shvabrin wrote:Check your local GameStops or Electronics Botiques and see if they have any used.
I used that tactic, if they had none, I'd get a "we had two, but they went quick" responce.

I was lucky to buy mine, sans booklet for 64 dollars, a steal considering e-bay sellers won't back down unless you give them 70-80 dollars.

You could try your luck at asking the store to but it on hold for you, but It might not work, I was promiced that and It never hapened.
Cromwell

Post by Cromwell »

u can try and Getting a Chipped PS Or Ps2 ! Thats what i did Wid my suiko2 Ver.
Well thats ur last Resort If u Really wanna Buy it i suggest Ebay.But I was better off Burning it and it Works like a real one.

Use BIT TORRENT!! If u wanna Burn it!!!
himurokoken

Post by himurokoken »

I got my suikoden II by searching for it at gamestop.com and then putting in my zip code so it can see if there are any available in my area.
Mymiridion

Post by Mymiridion »

its pretty crazy, i checked so many game places, and websites, and all the games were sold out. Even Suikoden 3
Chaos would suite me just fine ~Yuber
rumina

i feel sorry for you all

Post by rumina »

i got my from a friend who used to play the games but got bored of them. He just gave his to me. I was so happy. I now own 1-3 and am waiting for #4
himurokoken

Post by himurokoken »

Mymiridion wrote:its pretty crazy, i checked so many game places, and websites, and all the games were sold out. Even Suikoden 3
I thought that they started producing Suikoden III again in North America about a year and a half ago. :?

That game's rare? Jeez, over in Houston I've seen atleast 3 Suiko III's in every gamestop,EB, whatever I go to.
DeadStreetApostle

Post by DeadStreetApostle »

Boy howdy. After my little sister broke (and denied) my Suikoden 2 disc, for the first time in my life my concious gave the O.K. to start commiting violent, violent crimes upon humanity. But that's all in the past! 1 or 2 years later to present day, I was galavanting about the mall and happened into a Gamestop to ask for the original Xenogears. While the clerk said he had not seen hide nor hare of the title he did go on to mention some complete gooftard sold his copy of Suikoden 2 to a Gamestop a couple miles north of my town. I was ecstatic to hear not only that but it's slender 60 dollar price tag.

I guess the moral of the story is It can't hurt to aimlessly galavant now and again.
See the power of the science.
Xain

Post by Xain »

its pretty crazy, i checked so many game places, and websites, and all the games were sold out. Even Suikoden 3
Suikoden 3 is easy to find I always see it at GameStop. I check at GameStop and found that a store only a few miles away has Suikoden 2 so wish me luck.

Also incase anyone was interested you can get Xenogears brand new for $20 if you buy it from Square-Enix's site.
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

There's no better satisfaction than having an actual legal copy of Suikoden II, not some burn, or computer file. :P
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Chaos_Zero wrote:There's no better satisfaction than having an actual legal copy of Suikoden II, not some burn, or computer file. :P
I agree! I'm extremely satisfied with my 2 Suikoden games, and and soon going to make it a satisfied 3.