Suikoden II, Where to Buy?

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
boblaw

Post by boblaw »

Koden

Post by Koden »

i'm having a really hard finding suiko2 also. I have one and four...(some people don't realize when you ask for a series, you usually want it in order...''-_-) I need two, because I FINALLY beat Sui1. It took forever because i started like, 3 years ago, but we moved and my copy was the only thing lost in the move....i finally found two almost new copies at a vintage stock, when i was looking for some anime wall scrolls.I just about fainted....they were in such good condition...

so i would try any used game store...even if it just one that is so small your city is the only place to find it.

but if anyone hears of some other good deals on Sui2, 3, or VP (since I've been looking for that too) please tell me!!!
Feldoon

Post by Feldoon »

Koden wrote:I have one and four...(some people don't realize when you ask for a series, you usually want it in order...''-_-)
You could say that is in order, since pre-Suikoden V, the chronological order went IV-I-II-III.

In the UK it still is.
chinista

Post by chinista »

Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit.

I live in Philippines and I was still able to get a copy of Suikoden 1 and 2 (US/NTSC versions). Before I thought it would be impossible to get since we don't have Paypal here and the Philippine Customs are one of the most CORRUPT agencies in this country. Everyone's afraid to have their packaged shipped from any country because of the fear that it might get stolen or damaged w/o compensation. Yet after a LONG time and a LOT of negotiations, I was able to get my hands on these 2 rare gems. People living in the US/EU should do only 2 things: earn a lot of money for it, go to ebay and bid or buy a copy.

If there's a will there's a way. Peace.