Suikoden 1 Pricecheck?

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Hoyunah

Suikoden 1 Pricecheck?

Post by Hoyunah »

I was cleaning out my games and I didnt even realize I still had it but there it was. Suikoden 1 case and manual crisp and almost untouched, and the CD in mint condition. I played it when i was like 10 so I really didnt take care of it very meticulously. Just wondering how much this is?

Ill probably end up keeping it but if its worth alot why not?
Basel

Re: Suikoden 1 Pricecheck?

Post by Basel »

Hoyunah wrote:Ill probably end up keeping it but if its worth alot why not?
That is a good idea. Unless you want to regret it one day in the future.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

To answer your question the average eBay price is generally around $60.
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

Lemmy Claypool wrote:To answer your question the average eBay price is generally around $60.
I once saw it go for $250.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

That's quite a lot for Suikoden I, though. Quite a lot for Suikoden II even. The buyer must have been seriously depserate.
Eikei

Post by Eikei »

I bought my copy on Ebay for $45 + s&h. If I were you, I'd keep it. But if you insist on selling it, start the bidding at $30. Someone is bound to place a higher bid.
The definition of amateur is one who is motivated by love, rather than money.
wolf88

Post by wolf88 »

I remember going to Toys R US when they had a bin full of PS1 games they were trying to get rid of. I got a brand New Suikoden 1 for $9.99 :D

(PS - the letter "r" got censored in my "Toys R US" >_>)
When I die, I want to go like my grandpa did. Peacefully in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like the people in the backseat.