Suiko 3 buy online~fomerly:Hey! l have a question!

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Okamie

Suiko 3 buy online~fomerly:Hey! l have a question!

Post by Okamie »

hey all, like the name of the topic say; I have a question. well, l'm from quebec (Canada) and I would like to know where should I buy (on the internet) Suikoden 3. I already look on amazon.ca, but well... it's 1)really expensive 2) they are pre-owneed, so I don't know if they can really work. (can they? if anyone already do that and it worked tell me xD) I looked a little on some others topics and I read about gamestop, is it really safe? cuz I never heard about that website before...

Edit by Oppenheimer: please specify your subject.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

http://www.half.com

its safe, and its where I got all my suikoden games, with the exception of suikoden 4{ I bought it when it came out}

step 1: you have to register with ebay{its free}

step 2: find your game

step 3: check the users feedback, this will let you know whether the user is reliable or had bad dealings with others

step 4: if you feel you can trust the user and see the feedback is mostly positive, buy it

step 5: wait for the game in the mail, if you feel like you waited long enough and the game hasn't arrived, email the seller and talk to him about it, it may be mailing problems{this has happened to me}

everything should be fine, I have never had any real problems and theres so many games to get

you should be able to get suikoden 3 used and with a booklet for under 30 bucks, possibly under 20 bucks

I should note that all half.com games are labeled "buy it now" which means that you pay the full price of the seller and buy it and wait for it to come in the mail

also there are other links on the bottom of the page but they are for ebay{which is half.coms affiliate} if you choose to buy from the ebay links, it will be like an auction and you have to wait for the bidding to end and you have to be the highest bidder

hope that helps you out
Okamie

Post by Okamie »

okies, yep sure thanks to you :P It look like I really have to buy it from the web, l'm looking for it since last december and I never find it anywhere:(

I'll probably try this web site, thx