Want Suikoden 2

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Raiden

Want Suikoden 2

Post by Raiden »

Hi everyone I'm new here. On this do anyone know where I can get a copy of Suikoden 2? I borrowed one but lost it and I want my own copy.
True Wind Bearer

Re: Want Suikoden 2

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Raiden wrote:Hi everyone I'm new here. On this do anyone know where I can get a copy of Suikoden 2? I borrowed one but lost it and I want my own copy.
Welcome to the Suikosource Forums, Raiden.

Your best bet is just to check eBay every now and then, and Suikoden II is bound to come up at a reasonable price ($100-$200 being reasonable/normal). Otherwise, look elsewhere in the "Buying the Games" forum for tricks and hints in buying Suikoden games, and hints on finding places where to buy them.
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

I did check on ebay but it is too expensives especially plus shipping. Thanks for the info, but I kind of need like in gamestop or any stores that sell games.
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Raiden wrote:I did check on ebay but it is too expensives especially plus shipping. Thanks for the info, but I kind of need like in gamestop or any stores that sell games.
Then just do some clever searching on google. You could search something like ["suikoden II" buy cheap] or something like that.
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

Ok I understand I'll try it.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

not gonna happen raiden

you wont find suikoden 2 cheap on the internet, the least amount would be 60 to 80 bucks
Young Master

Post by Young Master »

Suikoden II would never sell for that much. If it did, you would have gotten a bargain.
Y...Young Master...always...follow you heart. That is my first...and last...request.
- Gremio
YuberPesmerga

Post by YuberPesmerga »

I got my copy of Suikoden II for $60 when i went to pre-order my copy of Suikoden IV.
Jeane's Lover 363

Post by Jeane's Lover 363 »

I got mine for $20 or so at Gamestop used. Search at the Gamestop website for local stores that have it.
Einlanzer

Post by Einlanzer »

Er.. the default price for a used copy of Suikoden II at GameStop is $50.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=933648
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

Yeah I know already about Gamestop and its price but none of the Gamestop around the place where I live(except for the Gamestop at Reno. Lucky Bastards!!) has any more Suikoden/Gensosuikoden 2 games left. Gamestop to me seems to sell the cheapest. The other areas, like Amazon.com or Ebay.com, sells them like 80 or over. Seriously if it cost this much, I would rather buy a new game for only 50 bucks or save my money and get a PS3 or a PSP. So right now I'm just waiting until Gamestop has a copy of it. Forget about buying online, other than ordering in Gamestop, unless I want it so bad then I would use my credit card. Well, until I'm old enough. If they are going to make a remake of Suikoden 2 for PS2, PS3, or PSP, then I'll careless about those other stuff.
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

Yeah Einlanzer that's what I want from Gamestop. Thanks everybody for the Info on the price of this game. I hope there is a remake.