Buy Suikoden from Renting Places!

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Young Master

Buy Suikoden from Renting Places!

Post by Young Master »

Heya everyone,

The first place where I had heard of Suikoden was from my local gameshop renting place. It's taking me 7years to come to conclusion to try to convince the shopkeeper to sell the game to me. He has three copies of the game so I might have a good chance of coming home with the win.

I will be seeing the manager tommorow night so if I succeed, I'll share my tips and give you hints on how to buy from rental places!
Y...Young Master...always...follow you heart. That is my first...and last...request.
- Gremio
YubersNightRune

Post by YubersNightRune »

That would be cool thanks :)
http://www.BodyBuilding.com Is all that you need!
Young Master

Post by Young Master »

Good news! He said he will be clearing out his old games so I might even pick up my second copy of Suikoden 1 !
Y...Young Master...always...follow you heart. That is my first...and last...request.
- Gremio
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

Young Master wrote:Good news! He said he will be clearing out his old games so I might even pick up my second copy of Suikoden 1 !
buy them all
it would be a good investment
Young Master

Post by Young Master »

Well heres an update... bought Suikoden II for $20 AUS... mwahahaha :D but he won't sell Suikoden I since he likes to have 2 games of each title... but I can't complain!
- Gremio
Star of destiny

Post by Star of destiny »

Thats really cool. I got mine from a rental shop too. They were selling it for £12. Fools. :P
"Leknaat calls me "traveler of the night and bearer of the stars". Though I see the stars that dwell within each of you, I could not possibly hope to know where fate may take you. And I myself am simply one star among many."
warmaster670

Post by warmaster670 »

as did i, blockbuster. funny thing is, i had gone in there, desperate, the week before, asking if they would sell some of there old ps1 games off the shelf, since they pretty much didnt rent anymore, they said no.

i come in the nest week, and they were selling all the ps1 games, got suikoden 2 for $14.99 CAD
Vandal Heart

Post by Vandal Heart »

I feel sorry for all of you who got suikoden at rental places that put stickers all over the disk and case that are impossible to get off (I know not all of them do it). As for me, I got the original Suikoden at a Toys R Us for 10$ new. It was one of the best deal I ever got on a new game.
merlin

Post by merlin »

I wish i could do that but wait I did with another game at one time which was Tales of Legendia when the stores was selling it for 40 and I was able to get it for 17 dollars at Blockbuster I just wish that Blockbuster had Suikoden 1 and 2 for ten dollars or 17. Instead I have to order it from Ebay or Amazon. By the way is there any other online sites I might want to try if I want to order it online other Ebay or Amazon
kharaa

Post by kharaa »

I think there's a system now, where you rent something from blockbuster, you keep it over a week, so they make you buy it.

they really have to twist my arm don't they? ;)