I got suikoden 2 *yay*

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
RangerDeon

Re: I got suikoden 2 *yay*

Post by RangerDeon »

Yes sir.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

THey are here also. Most of the time they are 60$ here in America. I know a guy that lives in Brazil. He said PS3's were several thousand *insert Brazillian currency here* in his part of Brazil.
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
ShakenMike

Post by ShakenMike »

Do I really need suikoden 1 and Suikoden 2 if I have other four games in this sieres?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

ShakenMike wrote:Do I really need suikoden 1 and Suikoden 2 if I have other four games in this sieres?

if you can afford it...then yes. These games are Legendary and are without a doubt in the top 5 best rpg's in the world
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

son_michael wrote:
ShakenMike wrote:Do I really need suikoden 1 and Suikoden 2 if I have other four games in this sieres?

if you can afford it...then yes. These games are Legendary and are without a doubt in the top 5 best rpg's in the world
I don't know about Suikoden I, but yes, Suikoden II is probably in the top 5, and easily in the top 10.
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
inuyasha_demon

Post by inuyasha_demon »

starsfromfate108 wrote:Well I bought all my games from a pawnshop and they wanted $7.00 for all of the series. They did not know the true price of the games :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .
Good deal there. D: