is it worth anything even though.............

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Geddoe825

is it worth anything even though.............

Post by Geddoe825 »

i bought suikoden II about two years ago at a flea market with a broken case and a book for $7. i thought this was a reasonable price for the rpg... then i discovered how rare the game was when i looked at this website last month.... i just would like to know if the game is still worth anything even though it has tons of light scratches, book, and broken case. I have to say that i am glad i stumbled across this game because it is by far one of the best games if have played, ever. i just bought suikoden III brand new for $25, was that a reasonable price to pay brand new...? Just one more question also, i plan to buy Suikoden IV, so that i have II, III, and IV. is suikoden I very rare, because it will be the only one i dont have..... thanks and sorry for such a long post... over something simple............
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

The game won't be worth alot..If it was factory sealed you'd get 300$ for it maximum.If the case is broken but the rest is intact than maybe 100-150$ or maybe even less.Since yours is damaged I'd guess 10-15$.But why sell it anyway.Or are you just curious about the price?
Geddoe825

Post by Geddoe825 »

precisely about the value, i wouldn't trade that game for anything..... that is by far one of the rpg's ive played... any advice on the second Question? about the rarity of Suikoden I, and price ranges.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

S1 isn't as valuable as S2 but its probably harder to find.Look on E-bay.Its your best bet.

The price range should be around...20 to 50$ i suppose.
bloggs24

Post by bloggs24 »

ive got suikoden 1 and 2, my brother bought suikoden 2 of ebay for about a hundred dollars, everything in great condition, i was lucky enough to get suikoden 1 for 20 dollars, because my brothers friends dad owns a hock shop, and he found suikoden 1 in the pile of games, and he sold it to me for 20 dollars, it was in rough condition, but i had it buffed for 5 dollars, and now its as pretty as a penny. i will soon be getting suikoden 4 on pal, and ill get suikoden 3 as soon as i buy the magic cd, and a slimline ps2 fliptop lid.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

just looked at half.com and they got tons of suikoden 1s to sell and right now the lowest you can get it is at $38.00