Where can i buy Suikoden 2 in the uk?

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Mauler

Where can i buy Suikoden 2 in the uk?

Post by Mauler »

hi im looking to buy suikoden 2 but i can find it any where in the uk?? can some 1 help me??
Faust

Post by Faust »

http://www.ebay.co.uk

Nowhere else in the UK storewise stocks it pretty much. You have to get it online.
Solamen miseris socios habuisse doloris
Yubar

Post by Yubar »

one thing i did,i knew a owner of a games store and they can get the games you want thats how i got suik 1,its like a special request,usualy they ask for more money but yeah you could try ebay,i got my off a rental guy,i rented it then bought it thats how i got suik 2
Chaos is all I want, The suffering the pure screams of pain is what i thirst and i aim to please this hunger
Pokey Apples

Post by Pokey Apples »

yeah, the video store is quite good, they always try and sell the games which don't "move" (how little they know!!!). it's a good place to grab a bargain.

most game shops, such as EB stock second hand games, that's how i got suikoden I, just keep your eye out, and if you are prepared to get dirty, then you've won half the battle!

good luck little warrior! ♥
Star of destiny

Post by Star of destiny »

i got my copy of suikoden 2 from a video rental store for £12! it would sell on ebay for around 50. I WOULD NEVER SELL IT, its probably my most prized possesion
"Leknaat calls me "traveler of the night and bearer of the stars". Though I see the stars that dwell within each of you, I could not possibly hope to know where fate may take you. And I myself am simply one star among many."
josquius

Post by josquius »

I saw it in a market for £5 once however I only had £10 on me and he also had two other games I wanted. I didn't realise the value of Suikoden 2 at the time so I didn't get it. And the other two (Star Ocean: Second Story and Jade Cacoon) turned out to be rubbish.

Anyway, the point? Check around markets, carboot sales and gameshops' second hand bits (especially where you know the people there are ignorant)
Signatures are for people with free time
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

SO2... rubbish? O_O Damn, that's one of the greatest Playstation RPG's out! Must've had a bad time with it I guess...
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.
silvershadow27

Post by silvershadow27 »

Atually, try your nearest city centre. I got all 4 games in Glasgow ranging from £15 to £55! G-Force is usually a pretty good bet! Try independant gaming shops also!
True Wind Bearer

My history with Suikoden.

Post by True Wind Bearer »

(Not really relevant to this topic)
I first got Suikoden II as a birthday present when I was around 10.
I hated it. I sold it.
The a year later (11 y.o) I craved that game! I felt so stupid for getting rid of it!
Luckily, my brothers friend sold his to me. Very lucky indeed...
The, one year later i bought Suikoden.
Now one year after that, I got Suikoden IV.
Sometime in my life i will...no, I must play Suikoden III. :wink:
Shiryou Jin

Post by Shiryou Jin »

Small second hand game shops are a good bet, ones that are just the one shop, owned by some random guy, thats where i found my suikoden II burried in with the rest of the PS games in the back, bought it since i needed a new RPG having never heard of Suikoden before, played it so much now, just about to finish IV and waiting for my recently bought copy of suikoden I (for £35 :P ) to be posted :D just need 3 then... but untill i can get III im reading the manga :P
Claire

Post by Claire »

Well actually, for some bizarre reason that I can't remember, I have two copies of Suikoden II. Obviously I want to keep one of them, and I was considering selling the other on Ebay since people seem to pay so much money for it. It's a pretty good copy, it works fine, but I don't have a manual for it.
Toon Maha Vailo

Post by Toon Maha Vailo »

I got my copy of Suikoden 2 for £20 from my local game store (used, of course). I used to have Suikoden 1 but traded it away, then I got a copy off my friend by trading him Breath of Fire 3. Try EBay.
Michael Easton

Post by Michael Easton »

ebay is probably your best bet, which is where I got a copy of Suikoden 1 for £60 quid. It was worth it.

On the other hand at the time of writing (15th May 2005 21.30) http://www.amazon.co.uk had a second hand copy in "good" condition for something like £30, or a "very good" copy for £90.

Be warned, however, I bought Skies Of Arcadia Legends used off amazon in "good" condition and it was scratched to buggery.