Help me! I need to buy game!

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
kuroinekokun

Post by kuroinekokun »

Yeah, I was talking about 4. And I think it is really impossible to buy 1-3. I had to resort to a pirated S1 and 2 because it ran out of stock and Yahoo! auctions had only the pirated ones.
Sid: He he he...
Riou: ??
Sid: Hoo Hoo Hoo HAHAHAHA!
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

http://www.half.com

you will be able to buy used copys of suikoden 1-3

not pirated ones
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

son_michael, does half.com ship internationally? I can not find that information on the website...
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

True Wind Bearer wrote:son_michael, does half.com ship internationally? I can not find that information on the website...
Yes I was wondering about that too I couldn't find any info either but if it does...
”I am ye who walks his own path and thus I walk alone”
~Arenegeth~
Ed Riou

Post by Ed Riou »

I've never played suikoden 1. and i can't find it on internet. Its nowwhere! focking rare item. Suikoden 2 is easy to find. And by the way, Here in the netherlands suikoden 4 is even in the avarage toystores! Suikoden 2 wasn't.

and lol son_michael: buying another ps2. hahahha you must be joking. Im totally not a gamefreak. only playing the suikoden series and gta series. So i will inform a lil bit more about that swap method.

Its true that suikoden 3 is getting rare too. I've got it for longer then a year now but never played it lol
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

True Wind Bearer wrote:son_michael, does half.com ship internationally? I can not find that information on the website...

It all depends on the person your buying from, some people dont want to have international hassle and so they only ship to america but there are people who will, you just have to find them and probably pay like 6 bucks extra for the shipping

like my suikoden 2 that I got it

ships only to usa and uk on the description

and half.com allows you to easily get in touch with the person you wanna buy from so send him an email and see if you can arrange for him to ship it to you even though it says it dosent ship to where you are

Ed riou, I just went on half.com and there are 14 copies of suikoden 1 for sale, used but in good condition

if you cantrt find it then do this

go to http://www.half.com click on the small arrow in the bar and choose sony playstation then type the description as suikoden 1

it should show you playstation 1 games

look for the suikoden game among those games and click on it

it should then show you all those suikoden 1 games for sale

and then I suggest you add that web page to your favorites so you dont have problems finding it