Idiot Friend

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Anamanaguchi

Idiot Friend

Post by Anamanaguchi »

I bought both Suikodens on the PS for 5 dollars each. BRAND NEW condition. My friend bought them thinking they would be cool, this was when Suikoden II first released. He said the graphics sucked and he won't tolerate any other RPG other than Final Fantasy. What a damn fool. But lucky for me. He also sold me the first Lunar for 5 dollars and Tales of Destiny. GOD this guy is an idiot. So if anything! Ask you friends to sell it to you if they have no use for it! You might get a good price. :D
Yes, I know there are very unfair prices on Ebay and Amazon. But there could be copies at your blockbuster! Our blockbuster sells the rarest games. Ever since Blockbuster started their own little game store inside. They had SaGa Frontier 2 for 6 dollars and Legend of Mana for 12 dollars. I also saw a MINT condition suikoden I, it looked like it had just been taken out of the shrink wrap. It was 40 bucks! These games could just be right in your town people. For living from a small shittown, i'm happy that games are easy to find here because, this town is filled with ignorant idiots who just prefer games like Halo II and GTA. [heh GTA can be fun though] For all you people that I have encountered on these forums before who have no sense of humor, who may be asking what my point is. Your best bet is to raid a small town for these games.
Yubers-Apprentice

Re: Idiot Friend

Post by Yubers-Apprentice »

Anamanaguchi wrote:I bought both Suikodens on the PS for 5 dollars each. BRAND NEW condition. My friend bought them thinking they would be cool, this was when Suikoden II first released. He said the graphics sucked and he won't tolerate any other RPG other than Final Fantasy. What a damn fool. But lucky for me. He also sold me the first Lunar for 5 dollars and Tales of Destiny. GOD this guy is an idiot. So if anything! Ask you friends to sell it to you if they have no use for it! You might get a good price. :D
Yes, I know there are very unfair prices on Ebay and Amazon. But there could be copies at your blockbuster! Our blockbuster sells the rarest games. Ever since Blockbuster started their own little game store inside. They had SaGa Frontier 2 for 6 dollars and Legend of Mana for 12 dollars. I also saw a MINT condition suikoden I, it looked like it had just been taken out of the shrink wrap. It was 40 bucks! These games could just be right in your town people. For living from a small shittown, i'm happy that games are easy to find here because, this town is filled with ignorant idiots who just prefer games like Halo II and GTA. [heh GTA can be fun though] For all you people that I have encountered on these forums before who have no sense of humor, who may be asking what my point is. Your best bet is to raid a small town for these games.
I'll probably get a copy of Suikoden 2 for $50 which is going to be living hell trying to get that much money.
I've beaten Suikoden 1,Suikoden 2,Suikoden 3,Suikoden 4

I still have to beat Suikoden 5...

"Patience is a Virtue"

"If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life then let's all get drunk and have a good
time."
Anamanaguchi

Post by Anamanaguchi »

really? how old are you? you must be underage. or just have no job. I bought my copy when i was about 12 years old.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

a yes this reminds me of my first Suikoden*flashback*
I remember I received it on my birthday, I was probably a little over 8 years I think. I couldn't even read english so i always pressed the Attack option(eventually I realised Pahn had could use double-beat but that was because it was writhen in dutch in the manual THANK THE TRUE RUNES).lol I was stuck on Neclord for the past 5 years!!!!I've only beaten him a couple of months ago :D (I played suikoden I about 2 times year because i got bored of fighting neclord until I had the sense of using the Ressurection rune).A yes then when i sought S2 I couldn't find it anywhere yet eventually I found it. Loved the game. Yet i could SWEAR i saw Hikusaak conducting the wedding with Jowy and jillia.

I'm 15 now for the record.
AlphaSigmaOne

Post by AlphaSigmaOne »

Almost, but not quite. The one thing this episode was lacking was Ro. I think they should have tried to get Michelle into the mix. Not only would it have made a lot of sense, but it would have added that extra dimension and twist that would have made this an instant classic.
Uh Oh
Eao

Post by Eao »

when they both came out I wasn't "into" it. I got my Playstation when FF7 was in pre-order (HAHA all you art book folk, I have the Cloud strife tee!), I was getting a consol system with, *gaps* no game. so my mom said "oh this looks good" as she held Suikoden 1 (even if the american cover is laughable) so I, well took it(may of been 15 or 20-somthing dollars).

3 or 2 years ago I got Suikoden two at 64 bucks preowed. I wish I would of been a raving fandork when It came out. maybe I didn't pay attintion? I didn't buy FF8.

-------------
the best thing about the internet is that they can't see you pick your nose
YuberClone

Post by YuberClone »

not buying ff8 was a smart move

if anyone is interested i came across suiko2 on ebgames for $45
Suiko4, wasn't the best in the series, but other franchises have done worse. Remember Final Fantasy Mystic Quest??
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

My friend bought them thinking they would be cool, this was when Suikoden II first released. He said the graphics sucked and he won't tolerate any other RPG other than Final Fantasy. What a damn fool.
Other people have other oppinions, if he dousn't like games that are still in 2d than good for him but leave it with that.

In my opinion though he was stupid for not selling it on Ebay.He could've had 150 $