Want Buy Suikoden 1, 2 and 3

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

more like a really smart friend

nobody should sell there suikoden 2 because its that damm good
Sun of a Studio

Post by Sun of a Studio »

You don't know, "Bubba" well enough to call him smart.
"If you can laugh at yourself everytime you fall down, people will think you're drunk"-Conan
x_mage24

Post by x_mage24 »

Silverfobbit wrote:I haven't got Suikoden I yet, but I did get II off Ebay of course I did the buy now when the game was at $10, no scratches on it, but no case. Suikoden III I got used at GameStop for $26.99. Amazon is a safe place to get the first game safely, well in my mind that is.
what's game stop? here we don't have it, or anything, what country can you expect game stop to be in? :?: :!:
x_mage24

Post by x_mage24 »

I'm not allowed to buy off the internet, so does anyone know how to get Suikoden 1?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

you will never get it if you cant buy on the internet....im sorry for you-_-

move out of your parents house and get a credit card, then you can buy off the internet
KoyuRedd

Post by KoyuRedd »

Or wait for them to be re-released... which doesn't seem to be planned to happen anytime soon.
[evil laugh here]
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

You can use debit bank cards for internet purchases. Thats how I do all my internet shoping.
Koda

Post by Koda »

Suikoden I i got at Wal Mart for 10 bucks, Suikoden II i got on ebay, used - with case and booklet for 60 bucks, and Suikoden III i got at release for Christmas, IV when it came out and I just picked up V... but.. I let my friend borrow II, bad idea, cause now at like 40 hours in it stops working =(
boblaw

Post by boblaw »

http://cgi.ebay.com/Suikoden-1-and-2-bo ... dZViewItem

Ebay suikoden 1 & 2 great condition.