A Continued Suikoden Series

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
True Wind Bearer

A Continued Suikoden Series

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Heyz,
Please give your opinion on this issue;
Do you think Konami will create a Suikoden V and Suikoden VI?
Thnx in advance! :wink:
KoyuRedd

Post by KoyuRedd »

Suikoden V? Maybe so. VI? Can't say. If the remaining true runes are revealed in V, then probably:

1 - VI will have no chance of being made

-OR-

2 - VI will be the last.
True Wind Bearer

Heyz,
I have a feeling that there will almost deffinetely be a Suikoden V and that it will clear up the remaining True Runes.
I think that there should be a game after that called "Suikoden Forever" or something with a mixture of characters from all 5 games.

(I know some people will hate that idea, so please don't bother writing on how much you dislike it :wink: )
PesmergaUK

Post by PesmergaUK »

As most know, it was stated that the final battle between Pesmerga and Yuber would end the series and

*MAJOR SPOILER*

Being as there is no appearance of Pesmerga or Yuber in Suikoden 4, I highly doubt that this will be the last.
So He Returns.....
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

That statement is up in the air now that the one who stated it left the company a few years back.
Eao

Post by Eao »

now how is the end going to make sence? I mean, the fight 'tween the two sounds like somting I'd write about. either that or I was infulanced while reading. which is great. Now its up for the taking huh?
the best thing about the internet is that they can't see you pick your nose
ProblemChild

Post by ProblemChild »

True Wind Bearer wrote: I think that there should be a game after that called "Suikoden Forever" or something with a mixture of characters from all 5 games.

(I know some people will hate that idea, so please don't bother writing on how much you dislike it :wink: )
I'd love that. :D
True Wind Bearer

Well, there are about 17 True Runes that have been revealed, even in the slightest way, such as the Rune of Change. So that means 10 more. I'd say 2 more games.
KoyuRedd

Post by KoyuRedd »

Make it 3. The best they did until now was some seven True Runes in one game. Let's see... Average becomes something like three per game, so another three games would be needed.

I'm glad that's settled.
[evil laugh here]
True Wind Bearer

Heh, true. Three games should be more than enough.
KoyuRedd

Post by KoyuRedd »

I'm not good at maths anymore, but when it comes to Suikoden and the True Runes I'll do anything to "forsee" what will come out next.
[evil laugh here]
Un_Colombiano

Post by Un_Colombiano »

True Fire, Wind, Thunder, Water, Souleater, Puishment, and Hero2 & Jowy's runes, what others are missing?
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Rune of the Begining...The Bright Shield and Black Sword are NOT true runes.Circle rune, rune of change, Blue Moon rune, Beast Rune, NIght Rune,Sovereign rune,Gate Rune, True Earth rune,Eightfold rune,Dragon Rune...
HellFire

Post by HellFire »

I can't see the series ending now. There are too many unexplained mysteries in the suikoden world and I doubt Konami would just leave them as they are.
Un_Colombiano

Post by Un_Colombiano »

oh they probably would, especially if S4 was a "no-money making" game. it doesnt matter to companies if the mysterys of games arent solved yet. if it doesnt make money, they just wont sell it. maybe im wrong, but why would a company waste lotta cash for a game just to please a few people, when they can make a game that many people will buy.